How to visually represent a new membership as a Christmas present that can be opened?

I would actually disagree with this. I bought a picture of BLT from the ShopParks app (I think) for about $30. I have it hung where I can see it when I get ready for work. It's a great motivator on those days when work seems less than high on the list of priorities that day. I work to play and having that pic where I can reminisce when I see it is a great representation.

Me too!

We have a framed picture of The Grand Floridian by Disney artist Larry Dotson.

Great motivator when I’m dragging myself to work some nights...

Me too!

We have a framed picture of The Grand Floridian by Disney artist Larry Dotson.

Great motivator when I’m dragging myself to work some nights...

Cool - I think our BLT picture was done by Larry Dotson as well.

Wish I could get a picture of Polynesian here by the time Santa comes....

New member! Just waiting on the paperwork to make it official.

Wish I could get a picture of Polynesian here by the time Santa comes....

New member! Just waiting on the paperwork to make it official.

Congrats!!! If you can find an image large enough online, you could get it printed in a few hours at the photo center, like Walgreens, and buy a frame :-) . I ended up finding someone on Etsy who also sold his watercolors as digital files and had a watercolor of the Boardwalk. I got it printed on watercolor paper and got a frame from Michaels :-)

We always get a new Christmas tree ornament with the year that has special value.

This year for DVC we picked up a Disney 2017 key and told the kids it had special meaning we would disclose on Christmas Day.

I won't lie and say the kids liked 48 years at poly compared with Nintendo switch or tablets but hopefully one day it will. They are 6 and 5 so I can't be too hard in them.

Hopefully everyone enjoyed your gift.

We always get a new Christmas tree ornament with the year that has special value.

This year for DVC we picked up a Disney 2017 key and told the kids it had special meaning we would disclose on Christmas Day.

I won't lie and say the kids liked 48 years at poly compared with Nintendo switch or tablets but hopefully one day it will. They are 6 and 5 so I can't be too hard in them.

Hopefully everyone enjoyed your gift.
Last year I surprised family with Disney Cruise. I placed two DCL ornaments on the tree and after everyone was done opening I asked what were those new ornaments, kids looked and went crazy. I also had custom shirts made and I threw to everyone. Really wanted to get one of those shirt guns at sporting events but the Disney Cruise set me back a little.

We bought direct last Friday so it wasn't as much of a surpise as kids were there, but everyone still happy for the next 48 years. Just had to field questions from my nosy parents at Christmas about price, terms, ect.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter