How to view FCC?

stout

Mouseketeer
Three summer cruises cancelled today for us. I didn’t think they were going, but was holding onto our FCCs. How do I verify the amount of the FCC without actually calling? Should I be able to see it in my account somewhere?

If you go through the cruise booking process, when you get to the payment page, it will give you the option to use FCC. When you click on that it will show the amount available for each passenger. If you don't really want to book the cruise, you can cancel before finalizing the reservation. But that will allow you to see the credit amounts without having the call. It will also allow you to use that credit to make partial payments and deposits. You can specify how much you want to use for each passenger and it will save the rest.

If you go through the cruise booking process, when you get to the payment page, it will give you the option to use FCC. When you click on that it will show the amount available for each passenger. If you don't really want to book the cruise, you can cancel before finalizing the reservation. But that will allow you to see the credit amounts without having the call. It will also allow you to use that credit to make partial payments and deposits. You can specify how much you want to use for each passenger and it will save the rest.

My cruise was cancelled today and I can't see the FCC on a new booking checkout. Is it because I used a TA, or I just need to wait a bit to see it?

Thank you so much! I have been on hold with DCL for over 30 minutes with the same chanting just repeating over and over. I was sent the cancellation email with a different reservation number than what was on our cruise. I followed what you said and see we do have a credit not a refund. I was upset to lose my FCC from May 2019 because we weren't paid in full for July yet. But They did carry it over for us, now hopefully we can book Summer 2022 soon.

Thank you so much! I have been on hold with DCL for over 30 minutes with the same chanting just repeating over and over. I was sent the cancellation email with a different reservation number than what was on our cruise. I followed what you said and see we do have a credit not a refund. I was upset to lose my FCC from May 2019 because we weren't paid in full for July yet. But They did carry it over for us, now hopefully we can book Summer 2022 soon.
So glad that worked! I didn't realize you could see it until someone mentioned on another post a couple weeks ago. I wanted to know how much I had but didn't really want to call until I knew what I wanted to use it for. I think once it's converted to FCC, they keep it on account regardless of PIF until you ask them to do otherwise. But it's nice to know that for sure. Hoping we see new itineraries tomorrow. 🤞🏻

Thanks soo much for this. I just went through this and discovered we have twice as much credit as I thought we did. We have been thinking about just pulling the plug and waiting rather than rebooking again but gosh that free money looks soooo good!!

My cruise was cancelled today and I can't see the FCC on a new booking checkout. Is it because I used a TA, or I just need to wait a bit to see it?

With my April 2021 cruise cancelation a few weeks ago, I was able to use the checkout method described above by @jenmiller114 and see the FCC amount, even though I used my travel agent for the canceled cruise. So my guess is that there might be a delay. Or maybe it doesn't work in all cases. But I was able to verify the FCC amount.

I think we might need to wait for those cancelled yesterday. I tried yesterday and today, but no luck on seeing the FCC at checkout. If I cannot see it tomorrow, I’ll call.

I think we might need to wait for those cancelled yesterday. I tried yesterday and today, but no luck on seeing the FCC at checkout. If I cannot see it tomorrow, I’ll call.
Ours was one that was cancelled yesterday and our FCC showed within a couple hours

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter