How to use HHN tickets ordered through UT?

BuckeyeBama

You are stronger than you think.
Pardon my ignorance, but we have not been to Universal in over 25 years. We are going to attend HHN on 9/18, and there will be 7 of us. I am purchasing the tickets through UT, and I am purchasing the Express Passes directly though Universal's site (HHN Express Pass not offered on UT).

How do I use any of these tickets? Do we all need to load an app for Universal? Do I need to create accounts for everyone like I do for MDE with Disney?

I have no idea how this is supposed to work. Please help.

i just show my ticket at the gate to enter for hhn

For use of the EP, i get in the express line in the park
and show my ep ticket

i just show my ticket at the gate to enter for hhn

For use of the EP, i get in the express line in the park
and show my ep ticket
So, since I am getting 7 in an email, I can just show the email with the 7 tickets and they will let the 7 of us through? And how do they know which 4 of us will have express pass throughout the night?

I bought my HHN tickets and express passes thru the universal website for my husband and myself. When you go to checkout, the website will ask for a guest name for each ticket and also if you want a mobile ticket, print at home ticket, will call kiosk, or in park pickup. I chose mobile tickets, so I was emailed my receipt with an attachment that included 2 tickets for HHN and 2 tickets for the express passes (each has our names included, so easy to keep track of). Also, with the mobile ticket option, it automatically put all my tickets in my wallet. I was able to go to the app, pull up my wallet and see all 4 tickets I purchased under my account there. So, I will just use the app on my phone to scan our tickets at the park. I could also print the attachment as well and use those paper copies at the park if I wanted, which I might do for backup just in case. If you want to use the app you will just have to create an account when you purchase your express passes. My husband doesn't have an account or the app, so I will just scan both of our tickets each time (when we go into the park, and each time we get in an express pass line), we will always be together so not an issue for us.

Haven't bought UT tickets for Universal in a while but they are E-tickets, which they should email to you, so you probably have a few options:

1) Print all 7 tickets at home on paper, and then give to each person to scan when they go thru the gate.
2) Pull up the email attachment at the gate and scroll thru to scan each barcode as each person goes thru.
3) Use the Univeral App to put all the tickets in your wallet. When you go to My Wallet in the app and scroll to the bottom, there is the option to add tickets and passes, just have to scan all the barcodes from the email. Then you could use the app to scan as each person goes thru.
4) Could have each person make their own account and download the app, then they can add their own ticket to their wallet and scan themselves on their own phone when they go thru the gate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter