How to start conversations?

You need to have 10 posts before you can Start a Conversation. Did you have a question I could help with?
Ms. Modertor: I have a different question but related. How do I get a post onto the new posts? I read the new posts everyday but don't see anywhere to add a "new post" in that section. I have searched for answers, to no avail, can you help?

Ms. Modertor: I have a different question but related. How do I get a post onto the new posts? I read the new posts everyday but don't see anywhere to add a "new post" in that section. I have searched for answers, to no avail, can you help?

You can't post directly to "New Posts" -- it's a summary page that draws from all forums. You should be able to create a new post on any forum you choose. Use the "Post New Thread" button that appears at the top and bottom of the thread listing on that forum. Or reply to a current thread.

This was helpful as I had to Google the subject to find out. Maybe it could be added to the help page?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter