How to reserve park when you buy tickets only

Hockeychic

Going for Dopey 2025
hello all

i am from Canada and my husband has some perks through his benefits and 1 is we can buy Disney park only tickets….no resorts

i haven’t been to Disney since the new reservation system. How do we reserve a park when tickets are bought elsewhere? Is this even possibl?

thank you
kim

You link the tickets into MDE and it should give you the option to make reservations regardless of where you buy your tickets

hello all

i am from Canada and my husband has some perks through his benefits and 1 is we can buy Disney park only tickets….no resorts

i haven’t been to Disney since the new reservation system. How do we reserve a park when tickets are bought elsewhere? Is this even possibl?

thank you
kim
Yes, you have to go to Disney’s official website . If you done have a MDE account, you’ll need to make one. Not sure if this link will work, but here goes

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/park-reservations/

Thank you both for the quick response I wasn’t sure it was even possible. I was hoping the reservation system would go away but doesn’t look like it will

kim

Thank you both for the quick response I wasn’t sure it was even possible. I was hoping the reservation system would go away but doesn’t look like it will

kim
There's a good chance the reservation system is here to stay.

Hopefully you can get your tickets linked and make park reservations. If not, it might mean a call to Disney for their assistance.

How far in advance can you book park reservations? We just booked for next year, October 2023, and want to make them as soon as they are available

Go to Disney’s APR site now and see how far ahead they are currently allowing APRs. That should give you a rough idea.

How far in advance can you book park reservations? We just booked for next year, October 2023, and want to make them as soon as they are available
January 18, 2024. In other words, your October 2023 dates are already available.

Reactions: ky.
hello all

thank you
kim
I purchased tickets from Undercover Tourist. In MDE, it asked for my park ticket number for each person in my account, so that linked the ticket to the person. It was super easy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter