How to pay your annual dues

lilsonicfan

DIS Veteran
I am sorry, this seems like a very silly question. I can access the page that says "My Annual Dues" but can't seem to find a button that actually says "Payment" or "Pay dues".

There are three boxes under Annual Dues Overview:
1) with the total dues balance
2) a button for managing auto-pay / schedule automatic dues payments
3) an annual dues statement with a button for "view statement" and a link for "view disclaimers".

But how do I just pay them?

I’d like an answer as well. I’m in the same boat. I know they did some maintenance on their website between 0300 and 12pm today but it’s now past that and can’t make payment. I’ve always done it this way so I don’t know why it’s not showing properly.

On another note their website indicates “annual dues payment will still be available “ well then…

I remember hearing that they wouldn't be able to take payments for dues today; something about the accounting systems and "too busy processing automatic payments" according to another post here. But the banner message at the top of the screen says that you can pay dues online today despite the office being closed for the holiday. Alas, I'm in the same boat; I logged in to pay dues and can't find the button either.

I remember hearing that they wouldn't be able to take payments for dues today; something about the accounting systems and "too busy processing automatic payments" according to another post here. But the banner message at the top of the screen says that you can pay dues online today despite the office being closed for the holiday. Alas, I'm in the same boat; I logged in to pay dues and can't find the button either.
The make a payment button is there for me. When click on it let me select pay by contact. That is as far as I went though as mine have been paid.

Ah sounds like a website glitch then if some of us can see the button and some can't. This is the first time I've ever clicked into "annual dues" but of course disney can't get their website in order!

Can’t see the payment button and I have called 10 times and keep getting hung up on…ugh!!!!

Can’t see the payment button and I have called 10 times and keep getting hung up on…ugh!!!!
There is a message on the top of the website that says MA and MS are closed today so you aren't going to reach anybody.

Also, there was a message previously that said dues would be unavailable to pay from 3a to 12p noon today (previously it said 7p).

Also can't pay. I hope they're prepared to waive late fees. I've been trying all day. Taking their payment website down on the same day payment is due is sheer stupidity, and then compounding that with a broken payment system and a phone system that literally just hangs up without so much as a "sorry, we're closed today" message is plain ridiculous.

I'll keep trying, but considering the holiday and the fact that there's no way for anyone to even report that there's a problem, I'm not hopeful.

I think I understand the question - just paid my dues yesterday. If you are paying off the whole balance in one shot (like say with a CC), click on the "total due balance" button. If you are making a payment (like say with a gift card), click on the button for paying for a specific contract. It's confusing because that button seems like it should only be for people with multiple contracts (and it is, but it's also for partial payments).

I think I understand the question - just paid my dues yesterday. If you are paying off the whole balance in one shot (like say with a CC), click on the "total due balance" button. If you are making a payment (like say with a gift card), click on the button for paying for a specific contract. It's confusing because that button seems like it should only be for people with multiple contracts (and it is, but it's also for partial payments).

Unfortunately the "total due balance" button is not appearing. But thanks for trying to help!

It seems like I am not alone. As far as late fees/penalty, my understanding is that if it's posted before Feb 14, it's not considered late, right?

LAX

This is good to know, I didn't realize there was a grace period. Thanks for the clarification!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-01-15 at 5.02.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-01-15 at 5.02.26 PM.png
    64.1 KB · Views: 10
Ah that is what's missing, "Total due balance" button. Thanks, I'll keep looking for this!

I had a second to log in. Here's what it looks like;
1705366942450.png
If you are going to pay the whole balance in one shot, click, "Pay Balance". If you have multiple contracts or if you are going to pay with more than one gift card, select "Pay by Contract". Easy peasy after that, but yes, it did take me a minute to pay using gift cards when I clicked "Pay Balance". It would only let me put in one card # and if you don't have enough on your gift card to pay off the whole thing it won't let you pay that way, but doesn't tell you why.

Same issue here. This is my first year and I drove myself crazy trying to figure this out. Thanks for posting! Anyone having luck? I don’t see what Lumpy posted on my screen at all

I am sorry, this seems like a very silly question. I can access the page that says "My Annual Dues" but can't seem to find a button that actually says "Payment" or "Pay dues".

There are three boxes under Annual Dues Overview:
1) with the total dues balance
2) a button for managing auto-pay / schedule automatic dues payments
3) an annual dues statement with a button for "view statement" and a link for "view disclaimers".

But how do I just pay them?
I see the exact same thing as you

Also can't pay. I hope they're prepared to waive late fees. I've been trying all day. Taking their payment website down on the same day payment is due is sheer stupidity, and then compounding that with a broken payment system and a phone system that literally just hangs up without so much as a "sorry, we're closed today" message is plain ridiculous.

I'll keep trying, but considering the holiday and the fact that there's no way for anyone to even report that there's a problem, I'm not hopeful.
Don't worry, you have lots of time yet. No late fees are charged until February 15. I often pay my dues in early February.

Don't worry, you have lots of time yet. No late fees are charged until February 15. I often pay my dues in early February.
As much as I appreciate the grace period, the terminology seems confusing to me. When it comes to credit cards, if your payment is not posted by the due date, there are all sorts of fees one gets charged with!

LAX

But this year, all of my contracts that weren’t completely paid showed up in red and said past due after January 15. That made us nervous. So we gave up the idea of getting more Disney gift cards, and we just charged the balance.

Until this year, we have always paid in February!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter