How to participate with the fish extender fun

oliverdj

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! I am new to this site, happy to be here!

My family and I will be going on our 2nd Disney Dream cruise in September.

I would like to participate in the fish extender fun onboard. but I have no clue where to begin. how would i find out who else is participating in this?

Thanks for reading! lookinf forward to replies! :cutie::yay:

I was absolutely confused about the FE when I read about it yesterday too. I even called my bro who claims to know everything about the cruises. He didn't have a clue. I decided to figure it out and rub it in that I knew something he didn't. (just a bit of sibling rivalry):rolleyes:

If you go to the Disney Cruise line thread - you can find the "Meet" for your cruise. Join and you should get information from your group. I stumbled upon my "Meet" last night, and already have a welcome from one of the other families on board.

We cruise in Nov. '13 - hope you have a great cruise. I already can't sleep because I am so excited. It is going to be a long 8 months.:yay:

I am having trouble finding a page for the cruise I am going on in may. April 13-18. 2013. Can someone help me find it please. :offtopic::offtopic:

roles said:
I was absolutely confused about the FE when I read about it yesterday too. I even called my bro who claims to know everything about the cruises. He didn't have a clue. I decided to figure it out and rub it in that I knew something he didn't. (just a bit of sibling rivalry):rolleyes:

If you go to the Disney Cruise line thread - you can find the "Meet" for your cruise. Join and you should get information from your group. I stumbled upon my "Meet" last night, and already have a welcome from one of the other families on board.

We cruise in Nov. '13 - hope you have a great cruise. I already can't sleep because I am so excited. It is going to be a long 8 months.:yay:

Thanks for the info! I know what you mean about not being able to sleep from the excitement! I'm the same :) we are sailing September 19,2013! Enjoy your cruise too!

I found the meet thread for my cruise and already posted in it but there have only been a couple of replies and most are from first time cruisers (like myself) Is there a general place to find out what the fish extenders are?

PS. when in Nov are you cruising? We are on the Nov 17-21 Dream - can't wait!!!

ETA: I found the thread that explains it - I'm so in for it on my cruise :)

We are going in November too! However, we will be going November 2 - 9, 2013 We will be on the Fantasy. I can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter