how to pack care package

mtemm

<font color=teal>Doubly blessed<br><font color=dar
okay, we got some things together for dh's cousin. he was recently re-activated and sent to egypt. we're sending 2 packages, pretty similar, with:

instant oatmeal packs
slim jims
jolly ranchers
gum
sunflower seeds
trail mix (seeds, raisins, nuts)
power bars
playing cards
crossword puzzles
gatorade powder
baby wipes

are there any ways we should pack this stuff, or just put it in a box? can we just use newspaper for padding? any tips are appreciated!

I always pack everything in ziploc bags so if something breaks open, everything in the box isn't ruined. Plus they really appreciate the bags to use. I pack everything so its really tight in the box and use black socks to soften the top and bottom!

I use magazines or newspapers from home (not wadded up) to pad the sides of the boxes and is more treats when seeing the magazines. I defintely second using ziploc bags for everything because you have on idea what will melt or explode or leak onto something else.

Good Luck,
Tina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter