How to Order Princess Trip with BBB (DS? MK?), Mermaid School, CRT, 1900 PF, BOG, & Story Book?

TigerlilyAJ

DIS Veteran
OK, thanks to the tail end of our January split stay at BWI CL, I have DSS to help me book my ADRs for the front half of our trip at AoA when our window opens Friday. But I can't figure out how to order things, and not knowing if any EMMs or DAH will be offered doesn't help. So I have come to all of you with all your insights, personal experiences, and ability to see both opportunities and obstacles I am missing.
This trip is a Big Princess Trip for DD, age 5. Along with her regular licensed Disney dresses to wear when she meets Tiana, Rapunzel, Merida, Elsa, Ariel (both a human gown and a mermaid's fins), and Aurora, she has a special Etsy Cinderella gown. It will be her first BBB visit, as she was only 2.5 for our last trip.
It also will be the first time to CRT, 1900 PF, and Story Book for all six of us. And it will be the last time theatrical DS11 gets to wear costumes in the park and get a prince makeover at BBB, which he hasn't done since 2012 (at DLR).
We have six days for these three TS meals, one CS meal (breakfast at BOG), Mermaid School (which can only be on the morning of Day 2, as they're taking it away after that day), and a trip to BBB. I had planned on doing the MK BBB until I read about and watched videos at the DS BBB. (And then DD saw the miniature carriage at the DS one.) I don't think the GF location will be competing in this decision, but August reports could change that. I love special photos, so the DS Photo Studio seems tempting based on Disney literature and retouched photos. The videos of non-princesses in non-royal backgrounds are a lot less tempting (read: disappointing).
-BBB: Since her hair is already getting wet at 8am Mermaid School on Day 2 of 6, I thought we (DD, DS11, and I) could head straight to DS for BBB after that and then do MK and CRT with the rest of our family. But is that just too much insane travel time? I do not know DS at all, and it seems dauntingly big to navigate. Are the more spacious and luxurious setting and photo ops worth the trip? Or be practical and do it at MK?
-Should CRT be the last MK-area princess meal so that Story Book and 1900 PF HEA dinners don't feel like a comedown? (Our actual final princess meal will be the Bon Voyage breakfast at Trattoria, since we will be departing from BWI.) So, that would push BBB so it can be the same day as CRT. I'm also open to opinions on which meal we should do at CRT, which will be on the DDP. (So it's credits we're spending. No way to the lesser-priced breakfast?)
Lay it on me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter