How to incorporate Princess Tiana?

honey2741

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone! How would you incorporate Princess Tiana, the Frog into your wedding or reception? Need some ideas, thanks!

What about having your tables named after streets in NOLA?

"Roaring Twenties" deco?

Mardi Gras masks with Tiana and frogs?

Now I am just talking non-sense!

I would also definitely go with the jazz band. It too bad that Port Orleans doesn't do weddings...Or maybe they do? you could ask
You could also hire a tarot card reader for entertainment during your reception

Jazz Band or Trio, 1920s music and clothing, favors of fedoras and feather clips, make it a masquerade reception, pick bold color combinations, ostrich or peacock feathers for decor, unusual lighting effects, and lots of shimmer.
I like the tarot card idea- you could incorporate that into invitations really easily too!
If you can't do anything at Port Orleans, the Boardwalk would be kinda close in style. If you have a large enough group Atlantic Dance Hall could do up to feel like her restaurant pretty easily.

I'm not sure if you already have your dress, but the new Disney Bridal collection has Princess Tiana dresses. I'm not sure when it will be officially released but there are some pictures on the website. There are a few that really remind me of Tiana

Frog legs for dinner?

:lmao::lmao: Ok that made me laugh. :lmao::lmao:

I think I saw a great Princess and the Frog stuffed animals at The Disney Store - the real one - not the online one. Could be a great cake topper.

Wonderful ideas - love the POFQ thing but I don't think you can do a wedding there - maybe make that one of your resort locations for your guests - most of our guests stayed there and loved it. You could also get some great photos there.

Linda

:lmao::lmao: Ok that made me laugh. :lmao::lmao:

I think I saw a great Princess and the Frog stuffed animals at The Disney Store - the real one - not the online one. Could be a great cake topper.

Wonderful ideas - love the POFQ thing but I don't think you can do a wedding there - maybe make that one of your resort locations for your guests - most of our guests stayed there and loved it. You could also get some great photos there.

Linda

Here they are on the Disney Shopping website.

http://www.disneystore.com/medium-m...plush-toy-set-by-mattel-2-pc/p/1259505/13434/

Linda

Not to go over the top, but if you have a flower girl she can dress up like Tiana.

(I can't seem to include the Princess Tiana costume - but check out Disney's website.

Linda

We did a New Orleans theme pre-reception. Mardi Gras masks and beads. Cyclinders from the florist with light up cubes in it. We also had the DJ play Disney songs done by Louis Armstrong. It was a way for me to bring a little home into our pre-reception. Disney floral can definitely help you with your needs They are really creative!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter