• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. - Corey Click Here

How to get two studios close to one another at Boardwalk Villas.

lyndseylamberson

Earning My Ears
Hello all, my family will be staying in two studios at BWV and we would like for the studios to be decently close to one another. I know that the adjoining rooms are lock offs larger suits but was wondering if rooms on the other side (not adjoining side) were studios too, so we could request rooms close to one another. TIA

Request and hope for the best. Our last trip with family we were about 10 rooms away. We were thrilled it wasn’t a different floor. Set your bar very low and you won’t be disappointed.

The best you can do is to have MS (if you're DVC owners who booked on points - if you rented points, the owner needs to do this for you) or Disney Reservations (if you booked cash with Disney) add a "traveling with" notation to both reservations (call and give them both confirmation numbers). That lets the room assigners know you'd like to be close together. And then, as n2mm says, hope for the best.:tink::tink::tink:

Hello all, my family will be staying in two studios at BWV and we would like for the studios to be decently close to one another. I know that the adjoining rooms are lock offs larger suits but was wondering if rooms on the other side (not adjoining side) were studios too, so we could request rooms close to one another. TIA
Request a "Traveling with" with MS.
You need the other parties reservation nubmer

We have traveled several times like this. Once we were across the hall, few times 6 to10 rooms away, and once waaaayyyy down the hall.

Just to add, we did request the travel with. We liked it when we were a few doors away. Ring ring, I'm ready to send the grandkids back. I watch from my door, see them travel to momma at their door. Couldn't do that with the long hallway that bends at BLT.

Last edited:
We were there (BWV) last Oct with 2 (2 bedrooms) boardwalk views. They had us booked right next to each other. I did request travel with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter