How to get to Winter Summerland mini golf when Blizzard Beach is closed?

CJK

DIS Veteran
I've read conflicting information including take a bus to Coronado Springs and then walk over, or take a bus to Animal Kingdom and ask the bus driver to drop us off at mini golf. What's the current best option (other than taing an Uber)? TIA!

I've read conflicting information including take a bus to Coronado Springs and then walk over, or take a bus to Animal Kingdom and ask the bus driver to drop us off at mini golf. What's the current best option (other than taing an Uber)? TIA!
I believe there is still a bus from CSR to BB, even when BB is closed. That bus originates at Epcot. I don't think buses from the resorts to AK will drop Guests at BB anymore, and I don't think there are buses from AK to BB when BB is closed.

So if starting from a resort, go to Epcot and board the CSR bus, confirming with the driver that the bus will be continuing to BB. If starting from a different park, go to CSR and board the bus for BB.

You need to verify that this info is current by asking a bus driver, preferable an Epcot bus driver. It was as of a few months ago.

Does anyone have any updated information on how to get to Winter/Summerland Mini Golf? Looking to do this in June. We will be staying at Bay Lake Tower.

Does anyone have any updated information on how to get to Winter/Summerland Mini Golf? Looking to do this in June. We will be staying at Bay Lake Tower.
I haven't verified it, but there was a recent report that the Epcot-CSR-BB bus was being discontinued, and that henceforth all travelers to BB/WSL would need to transfer at AK.

Resurrecting this thread again....... Can you still transfer buses at Animal Kingdom when Blizzard Beach is closed?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter