• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How to get to mini golf

DisneyCAL

DIS Veteran
We are planning on staying at Beach Club next summer and have some relax days built in. Is it possible to walk to Fantasia mini golf from BC? I figured we could walk along the lake and cut in front of the Swan and across the street. Please let me know if I'm wrong about this. Our kids have really taken to mini golf and it could be a fun thing to add to a resort day.

We are planning on staying at Beach Club next summer and have some relax days built in. Is it possible to walk to Fantasia mini golf from BC? I figured we could walk along the lake and cut in front of the Swan and across the street. Please let me know if I'm wrong about this. Our kids have really taken to mini golf and it could be a fun thing to add to a resort day.
Yes. Take the path and then head through the Swan/Dolphin. There's a crosswalk but not a stop sign so beware of traffic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter