• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How to get to Crockett Tavern

katmittens

OKW Owner
Does anyone know how we get toCrockett Tavern at Fort Wilderness. We are here now and have our own car. Any help appreciated.

I would ask the concierge at your hotel for detailed info or just check Google maps on your smart phone.
Looks like it's at a corner of Fort Wilderness in the same building as HDDR.

Last edited:
You can drive to Fort Wilderness. You will then have to park at the front of the property and take the internal bus to the back of the property. Alternatively, you can take a bus to MK and then take the boat to Fort Wilderness. The boat dock is a short walk from the restaurants.

I would ask the concierge at your hotel for detailed info or just check Google maps on your smart phone.
Looks like it's at a corner of Fort Wilderness Lodge in the same building as HDDR.
For clarification for those reading.
There is no such thing as “ Fort Wilderness Lodge”. There is Fort Wilderness, the Campground, and the Resort hotel Wilderness Lodge. 2 totally separate entities.
Crockett’s Tavern is in Pioneer Hall.
I agree the best way to get there is by boat. If you drive you will have to park at the entrance to FW and take an internal bus to the Settlement area.

For clarification for those reading.
There is no such thing as “ Fort Wilderness Lodge”. There is Fort Wilderness, the Campground, and the Resort hotel Wilderness Lodge. 2 totally separate entities.
Crockett’s Tavern is in Pioneer Hall.
I agree the best way to get there is by boat. If you drive you will have to park at the entrance to FW and take an internal bus to the Settlement area.
You are right and thanks for picking up my wrong. I'll edit my original post so no one is ever confused in the future:).
PS I think the boat from MK is an easy way to go but since none of us knew what the OP's starting point was kind of hard to say definitively. Hope they got there alright!

Boat to FW, walk to Tavern...short walk.

Bus or drive to FW, internal bus to Settlement, walk to Tavern. Short walk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter