How to Get to Beaches and Cream

Hey Hey

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if anyone knows the easiest way to get to Beaches and Cream from the Yacht and Beach club boat dock?

If I remember from last year I think we went into the Beach Club hotel and walked around their restaurant and exited a door to be able to walk to Beaches and Cream. Can anyone confirm if this correct?

A few years ago we were able to walk through the pool area but with the pool area being restricted now they wouldn't let us through that way. We had to walk through the lobby to get there last time. Cheers!!!!!

From the YC boat dock, just head towards the YC (follow the straight path) and then go right along the outside of the YC towards the BC. It's right there on the backside of the resort by the pool. I hope this helps...

Take the path that leads to the YC lobby from the boat dock and turn right in the lobby. You will meander through a covered (inside area) past Captain's Grille and Yachtsman Steakhouse, be forced to exit the building where you will be near a porch with rocking chairs...keep walking on this porch/walkway past the arcade and it will be on your left across from the pool.

Take the path that leads to the YC lobby from the boat dock and turn right in the lobby. You will meander through a covered (inside area) past Captain's Grille and Yachtsman Steakhouse, be forced to exit the building where you will be near a porch with rocking chairs...keep walking on this porch/walkway past the arcade and it will be on your left across from the pool.

Off topic, but I have to say I love your profile picture. :) Every time we see the sign, my daughter says "no disco dancing!"

Off topic, but I have to say I love your profile picture. :) Every time we see the sign, my daughter says "no disco dancing!"

Thank you. We love those ridiculous signs. :) if you see someone walking around in a shirt with that image, it is likely to be someone in my family.

Cool, thanks

From the YC boat dock, just head towards the YC (follow the straight path) and then go right along the outside of the YC towards the BC. It's right there on the backside of the resort by the pool. I hope this helps...
Thanks
Do you have to go through the pool area to get to it?

A few years ago we were able to walk through the pool area but with the pool area being restricted now they wouldn't let us through that way. We had to walk through the lobby to get there last time. Cheers!!!!!
That's the lobby for the Beach Club Resort?

You walk alongside the pool area, on the walkway between the building and the pool fence. Stormalong Bay is completely fenced (except the pirate slide which is in a different area from the main pool), a resort visitor cannot walk through the main pool area.

Just follow the red dotted path on this map, after walking from the YC boat dock. B&C is listed in blue on the map. Super easy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 31
You walk alongside the pool area, on the walkway between the building and the pool fence. Stormalong Bay is completely fenced (except the pirate slide which is in a different area from the main pool), a resort visitor cannot walk through the main pool area.
Ok, thanks!

Does anyone know if you can make changes to the kitchen sink? Like all vanilla ice cream or anything?

Does anyone know if you can make changes to the kitchen sink? Like all vanilla ice cream or anything?

The new menu even offer alternative suggestions for the kitchen sink like the Neapolitan and the Chocolate lovers. They are very flexible. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter