How to get from Disney to Universal?s

sawlacey

Earning My Ears
First trip to Disney. I read on a previous post that you can take the lynx bus from TTC & get to Sea World. I THINK that you can then take the trolley from Sea World to Universal? Does anyone know if I can do this. Where would I guy the trolley tickets from is what I'm not sure about & would this connection work? Is there a better way to go? Can't aford a taxi or more expensive way to go. Am looking for the most affordable & easy way to get from AllStar Movies to Universal. My son really wants to see Universal & I had thought we would have to skip it but maybe not If I can figure out a way to get there without having to drive myself & still be affordable. Would appreciate any advice!:rolleyes: Thanks :)

The Lynx #50 bus route is the Cheapest way to go, but
you could also check with Mears Transportation as they
have buses that take Guests from the Disney Resorts to
Universal, they will cost more but you get direct Transportation from your hotel, Lynx requires you to get
to TTC which can mean Transfering on the Disney Bus/Monorail system a couple of times in order to get to TTC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter