How To Get Caffeine Free Coke on the Dream

BWV Dreamin

DIS Veteran
My husband loves his caffeine free Coke. I don’t see where there are any options for caffeine free soda other than Sprite. He has to be caffeine free for medical reasons. Anyway we can bring some on the ship?

You can bring as much non-alcoholic drinks as you can carry with you onboard, so long as they can fit in the x-ray machine.

I’ve never seen cans of CF Coke being sold onboard but maybe they have some in stock.

They usually have some kind of lemonade or orange soda choices available on the drink machine. I know that isnt the same as Coke, but it would at least be caffeine-free if you run out of whatever you bring with you. That being said, you can bring whatever soda you'd like in your carry on.

I wish I could find caffeine free (regular) Coke. Haven't been able to get any for almost a year now.
They finally started carrying it here (outside Orlando) a few weeks ago. First only 2 liters, now regular size cans. Still on and off, though. No small cans or small bottles yet.

The x-ray machine is the same size as you would find at the airport when you go through security. So bring as much as you want. Beverages must be in your carry ons and not in checked luggage. When we bring beverages we pack them in a rolling duffle or suitcase to make it easier to lug around until cabins are ready.

MJ

Can I bring them on in a separate bag? Or do they have to be in a suitcase?
Any bag as long as it fits thru security machine. Even the plastic store bags. Rulers whatever you can Schlepp yourself and fits through the machine. Important is you do not put it in your checked luggage. And I believe there’s really no limit or Rule what size container ( liter or can.).

I have always wished there were more caffeine free soda options everywhere, which is why I love the freestyle machines. Caffeine after 6 for me can make it hard for me to sleep lately.

You may want to put it in a small suitcase on wheels. Cabins aren’t available until after 1pm and you will need to keep your bags with you until then.

Any bag as long as it fits thru security machine. Even the plastic store bags. Rulers whatever you can Schlepp yourself and fits through the machine. Important is you do not put it in your checked luggage. And I believe there’s really no limit or Rule what size container ( liter or can.).
Thank you!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter