How to get Annual Pass

Sparkly Pooh Bear

Earning My Ears
Ok I'm having a bit of mind block here. About to book for March next year and as there really isn't much of a price difference between the Irish offers and the French offers (3 adults + 1 child for 5 nights) I think I'll book through local travel agent and can pop in and pay off

Now I'm thinking I might as well get 1 annual pass to avail of discount when eating out but now that I can no longer get from CEM what is my option. Can I only get from the official site? I'm not saving anything by getting 1 annual pass it's just to get the discount but I don't want to pay a fortune for postage either. Help - I think i'm over thinking things. does it even make sense to get AP for discount

You can by at the park that won't be a problem there are a few Ap holders going in march try and get one of them ti sponsor you.
You get 10 percent off your Ap that way that will be your cheapest option.

Sparkly Pooh Bear said:
Ok I'm having a bit of mind block here. About to book for March next year and as there really isn't much of a price difference between the Irish offers and the French offers (3 adults + 1 child for 5 nights) I think I'll book through local travel agent and can pop in and pay off

Now I'm thinking I might as well get 1 annual pass to avail of discount when eating out but now that I can no longer get from CEM what is my option. Can I only get from the official site? I'm not saving anything by getting 1 annual pass it's just to get the discount but I don't want to pay a fortune for postage either. Help - I think i'm over thinking things. does it even make sense to get AP for discount

What are your dates? You can get your AP it in person or via post which would allow you to buy the cheapest one and skip the contractual blackout days 2 & 3 after the pass is issued. Dlpguide.com has a great page that explains the APs in detail.

There's a thread in the useful info sticky on here that explains doing it by post too.

So you could make your booking for 2 adults, 1 child and just add the AP holder on arrival making it a bit cheaper too.

thanks for the replies. Kizzabel are you talking about a Francillien? I presumed that even if i bought one of them via post that i wouldn't be allowed to used it on day 2 and 3? Am I wrong? My dates are 6-11 march but I thought because we would be staying in SL that blackout dates wouldn't even matter.

thanks for the replies. Kizzabel are you talking about a Francillien? I presumed that even if i bought one of them via post that i wouldn't be allowed to used it on day 2 and 3? Am I wrong? My dates are 6-11 march but I thought because we would be staying in SL that blackout dates wouldn't even matter.

If you buy it by post the 2 blackout dates will of passed so you would be fine as the first 2 days will of passed when it's in the post.

that's brilliant - had no idea i could do that. So buy Francillien from the official DLP site

Yes ~ do it in january or very early feb for a mid or end of march trip to allow time for your AP to be processed and sent back to you through the post.

head getting a bit muddled:confused3 can someone please clarify getting ap pass buy post.I am going 14 17 november would this give enough time to receive it? If i purchase the cheapest (francellin) would i be able to use it straight away? Would it be an actual pass or would i have to spend time exchanging it for the real one .We had passses but they expired about year ago.Last question if you staying onsite do blackout dates apply .

head getting a bit muddled:confused3 can someone please clarify getting ap pass buy post.I am going 14 17 november would this give enough time to receive it?

yes, order it now and you'll have your pass back in plenty of time for your trip.

If i purchase the cheapest (francellin) would i be able to use it straight away?

yes, if you order it directly from DLP through the post.

Would it be an actual pass or would i have to spend time exchanging it for the real one .We had passses but they expired about year ago.

it will be your permanent laminated AP, which you will receive in the post to your home address.

Last question if you staying onsite do blackout dates apply .

blockout dates don't apply if you are staying onsite, your AP and your hotel ID easypass are what you need to get through the park turnstiles on AP blockout dates.

The reason you have to buy the Francilien AP from DLP in advance through the post, even if staying onsite, is because that AP has 2 non-contractual dates, as well as blockout dates, and you can't enter the parks on non-contractual dates, even if staying onsite.

Appreciate all your information head slightly better now:) do you have the number to ring for AP? Thanks again extremely grateful for all your info:blush:

thank you so much makes things so much easier just have to check the black out dates for nov hope our trip doesnt coincide with black out dates or it will be back to the drawing board once again

thank you so much makes things so much easier just have to check the black out dates for nov hope our trip doesnt coincide with black out dates or it will be back to the drawing board once again

are you staying offsite in November?

Are you staying on site or offsite?

C x

We are going to be there next summer (mid-July) staying offsite and I was wondering - has anyone actually used this purchase method for getting APs in the US? There are 5 of us, so we'd get the discount. The Francillian is all we need - but it might be worth the extra to get the Fantasy for the EMHs?

I think my husband might be a bit leery of sending our CC information via post (where anyone can grab the envelope and read it) - so not sure if I can convince him to do that. If we're going to do the Fantasy, would we get the same discount if we did it our first day at the park?

I wish they had an international parks pass - it'd be so worth the money for us this year! :thumbsup2 I think purchasing tickets is the one of the hardest things I'm trying to figure out - the disneylandparis.fr site seems to have a "deliver to home" option for, but it doesn't seem to work from the US. :sad: I don't know if the UK site works right for US residents, and the US site is less than helpful. It certainly looks like a family discounted AP would save us money over a 4 day pass - I just wish it was easier to figure out and purchase on this side of the ocean! I hope our parks aren't this confusing!!

We are going to be there next summer (mid-July) staying offsite and I was wondering - has anyone actually used this purchase method for getting APs in the US? There are 5 of us, so we'd get the discount. The Francillian is all we need - but it might be worth the extra to get the Fantasy for the EMHs?

I think my husband might be a bit leery of sending our CC information via post (where anyone can grab the envelope and read it) - so not sure if I can convince him to do that. If we're going to do the Fantasy, would we get the same discount if we did it our first day at the park?

I wish they had an international parks pass - it'd be so worth the money for us this year! :thumbsup2 I think purchasing tickets is the one of the hardest things I'm trying to figure out - the disneylandparis.fr site seems to have a "deliver to home" option for, but it doesn't seem to work from the US. :sad: I don't know if the UK site works right for US residents, and the US site is less than helpful. It certainly looks like a family discounted AP would save us money over a 4 day pass - I just wish it was easier to figure out and purchase on this side of the ocean! I hope our parks aren't this confusing!!

if you are staying offsite, its definitely worth getting Fantasy passes to allow you to do EMH.

As there are 5 of you, you'd get the family discount (all immediate family, residing at the same address, yes?), and its really easy just to get that sorted out when you arrive at DLP, you buy them (with the discount) at guest services, bureau Donald, or the normal ticket booths at the entrance to the parks.

We probably will stay off site [Raddison,Explorus] as at the minute i cannot find any good deals for onsite hotels am I correct in saying that that staying onsite we would not have and black out days? DH thinks we should just book on french site as the deal is very good but if i get the passes might persuade him to go again very soon lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter