How to get a reservation for Epcot on April 20th? Completely sold out and I've been clicking all day!

klementine99

Earning My Ears
My whole family has reservations for Disney on the 20th but I was having complications linking a ticket to my account, turns out the reservations for Epcot got sold all yesterday. I have @WDWStats notifications on, and am constantly refreshing the calendar for openings. The only thing is, I've seen people say to actually try and make the reservation and not look at the calendar. How can I make the reservation if I don't yet have the ticket (all parks are sold out that same day)? Right now I am only seeing the calendar view.

Thanks!

My whole family has reservations for Disney on the 20th but I was having complications linking a ticket to my account, turns out the reservations for Epcot got sold all yesterday. I have @WDWStats notifications on, and am constantly refreshing the calendar for openings. The only thing is, I've seen people say to actually try and make the reservation and not look at the calendar. How can I make the reservation if I don't yet have the ticket (all parks are sold out that same day)? Right now I am only seeing the calendar view.

Thanks!

You can't make a reservation without a valid park ticket.

I've seen people say to actually try and make the reservation and not look at the calendar. How can I make the reservation
Once you have a ticket, what people mean when they say try to make a reservation even if park looks booked on calendar, is you would go through the steps of trying to make the reservation regardless of what calendar says and it might work. It might also not. It’s just a way to capture a reservation that might have opened up before the calendar catches up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter