How to get 60 day FP+ with stay at Hilton Lake Buena Vista Palace?

SteveMP

DIS Veteran
Looking in my My Disney Experience site, I can only link a Disney resort hotel with confirmation code. But this hotel supposedly has 60 day FP+. I didn't see how to do it in the FAQ sticky, or maybe I am just missing it somewhere? Anyone can poit me in ht eright direction?

Thanks

Looking in my My Disney Experience site, I can only link a Disney resort hotel with confirmation code. But this hotel supposedly has 60 day FP+. I didn't see how to do it in the FAQ sticky, or maybe I am just missing it somewhere? Anyone can poit me in ht eright direction?

Thanks
The DSprings Hotels are discussed on the Orlando Board. It’s being reported that you may need to call the hotel to obtain the Confirmation Code that will link to MDX.

Will move you over to the Orlando Board. :)

The DSprings Hotels are discussed on the Orlando Board. It’s being reported that you may need to call the hotel to obtain the Confirmation Code that will link to MDX.

Will move you over to the Orlando Board. :)

Great, thank you so much!

Do you have a confirmation code? You can add it manually in MDE.

No, i booked the room through a conference, i’ll try calling the hotel.

I just took care of this today. I booked with Costco, but their confirmation # was different than the hotel's. I contacted the hotel directly, got their confirmation #, and now we're set in MDE.

I am having a similar issue. Booked at B resort for October so fastpasses would be Aug 11 for 60 day out. I just talked to B resort and she said they dont give out the Disney confirm number til August so call back. The odd thing is I can put the B resort code (all letters) and it shows up on MDE but getting other error messages (wrong number of guests, can't match guest names, etc) Im not sure if that is something different though.
Ugh, Im already missing the Swan

I am having a similar issue. Booked at B resort for October so fastpasses would be Aug 11 for 60 day out. I just talked to B resort and she said they dont give out the Disney confirm number til August so call back. The odd thing is I can put the B resort code (all letters) and it shows up on MDE but getting other error messages (wrong number of guests, can't match guest names, etc) Im not sure if that is something different though.
Ugh, Im already missing the Swan
All guests names don’t have to match up. As long as one MDX guest is correctly named on the reservation, the 60 day window opens for everyone booking in the FP grouping.

It won’t hurt to keep that initial reservation linked and then add on the 2nd confirmation if it differs.

All guests names don’t have to match up. As long as one MDX guest is correctly named on the reservation, the 60 day window opens for everyone booking in the FP grouping.

It won’t hurt to keep that initial reservation linked and then add on the 2nd confirmation if it differs.

Thank you for that info. that makes me feel a lot better. I will prob call them back to see if theres a different confirm code later but sounds like what I have might work

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter