How to find "additional cost" prices?

AuntieKels

Mouseketeer
The menu's I've seen online just say the specialty drinks are "an additional cost" but I don't know how to see what they actually cost. Thanks!

I ordered one last cruise, and found out the price when the bill came. It wasn’t too expensive.

The menu's I've seen online just say the specialty drinks are "an additional cost" but I don't know how to see what they actually cost. Than
The menu's I've seen online just say the specialty drinks are "an additional cost" but I don't know how to see what they actually cost. Thanks!
Go to Scott’s page
https://disneycruiselineblog.com/menus/

Keep scrolling - there are menus from bars and usually they list prices. Good luck!

How did you find out the price though? When you got the bill? Or is it available on the app somewhere?
If it’s a drink on the menu the price is listed. If it’s is a more classic drink you request like a gin and tonic or lemon drop martini then you don’t know until you get the bill. I enjoy an amaretto sour and they were $8.50

How did you find out the price though? When you got the bill? Or is it available on the app somewhere?
You ask. As far as I know, they aren't officially published.
Even the better spirits are not, what I would consider, overly priced. A well poured Woodford Manhattan was right around $18 with the gratuity.
I've found this to be true especially for the ultra-premium spirits on the ship--DCL prices are shockingly reasonable. I shopped around for the best price on a pour of Appleton 50 for over a year and the Cadillac Lounge on the Wonder won by a long shot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter