• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How to fill out "Skills" for DCP application...

Baymax2.0

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! I was just wondering, under the "Skills" portion in the work section of the initial application for the Disney College Program, should you simply just list words of different skills you acquired, or list them and then add a little explanation for how you acquired/built that skill through that work?

I'm just worried that if I just list them it won't look like I am putting much effort into my application but I don't know if that's all they expect you to put.

Thanks in advance!

Just a list.
Like... Customer service skills, organization, oral communication, written communication, etc.

I already submitted my application but out of curiosity what skills do you think would stand out to Disney the most?

I'm glad someone asked this. I thought that's what they were after, but my DD put descriptions. No "buzz words". She applied 2 weeks ago and is stuck in dreadful "submission".

I'm glad someone asked this. I thought that's what they were after, but my DD put descriptions. No "buzz words". She applied 2 weeks ago and is stuck in dreadful "submission".
Glad to hear someone was wondering the same thing! So you're saying you should probably just list them not describe them right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter