how to book on line

Dznypal

DIS Veteran
I know I cant book Hawaii till tomorrow (we just moved up to gold)

even though I cant book yet I thought I could go on the website to at least see whats left and prices

On the first page under cruises and destinations I can click on Hawaii but then where it says to click for

availbilty then I get were working on it or theres nothing listed for Hawaii

so Ive seen other posts where people already have their cruises booked and I cant even see prices

I know I cant book Hawaii till tomorrow (we just moved up to gold)

even though I cant book yet I thought I could go on the website to at least see whats left and prices

On the first page under cruises and destinations I can click on Hawaii but then where it says to click for

availbilty then I get were working on it or theres nothing listed for Hawaii

so Ive seen other posts where people already have their cruises booked and I cant even see prices
You cannot see availability/prices on the new itineraries until your window opens. That would be in a little over an hour from NOW.

The people reporting prices are Platinum CC members (their booking window opened today).

Thanks for the reply. But if I'm just on the DCL website and not put in any into how does it know what level i am

I did sign in and its the same thing--I cant get into the HAwaii cruise--I get to a page that says "check availibilty " but it just takes me to all the cruises but Hawaii isn't on the list

I can see the port adventures for Hawaii--even if I check on dates the only date that comes up is Jan 2020 nothing after

this is so frustrating I went to chat on the cruise website and she was telling me to clear browser I hate to admit it but I don't even know what that is while I was looking over what she told me to go on by the time I went back she was gone I never had this many problems any other suggestions

I did sign in and its the same thing--I cant get into the HAwaii cruise--I get to a page that says "check availibilty " but it just takes me to all the cruises but Hawaii isn't on the list

I can see the port adventures for Hawaii--even if I check on dates the only date that comes up is Jan 2020 nothing after

this is so frustrating I went to chat on the cruise website and she was telling me to clear browser I hate to admit it but I don't even know what that is while I was looking over what she told me to go on by the time I went back she was gone I never had this many problems any other suggestions

On the upper part of the screen is a blue line that says welcome then your status then "learn more" click on learn more.

thanks for the reply--following your instructions I signed in I see where it says "welcome and my name" but nothing about status or learn more

I know this shouldn't be this hard--I never had this happen before

thanks again

thanks for the reply--following your instructions I signed in I see where it says "welcome and my name" but nothing about status or learn more

I know this shouldn't be this hard--I never had this happen before

thanks again

uggggghhhhh, I'm sorry maybe site is down. Let me check.

EDIT; try signing out and back in, I did that and then it pooped up

Ive tried signing out and back in that didn't change anything

the screen you posted I can get into---if I click on cruises and destinations Hawaii shows up--on that page when I click on check availability theres nothing for Hawaii if I click on dates theres nothing after Jan 2020

if you wouldn't mind could you do me a favor and check prices and rooms were looking at VAN to HI april 29 deck 7 cat probably 9A OV or possibility VER depending on price

thanks for all the helpful replies--this is really driving me nuts!!!

Try viewing in incognito window. That was what I had to do. When I went through the normal internet it would give me errors that the page was being worked on. It worked fine when I opened the incognito window.

My Castaway Club membership is not properly linked. That could be your issue as well. I am on the phone now to link it. The IT issues are always present with DCL

I had the same issue, called and had my castaway club membership linked, now shows gold but I still cannot see beyond Jan 2020. Can you? Did linking correct the problem for you?

I had the same issue, called and had my castaway club membership linked, now shows gold but I still cannot see beyond Jan 2020. Can you? Did linking correct the problem for you?

I am Gold and because I use my Maiden Name for cruising, my CC number was not linked this morning, so I had to call.

After a 50 minute wait on hold, I booked and fixed the link for my CC membership.

If you don’t see the new dates, then it’s not linked or updated.

I was kicking myself because I notice the prompt on Monday to check your status ahead of time and call if you needed help. Well, I saw that my CC Membership was not coming up but I did not call yesterday. I wish I did!

I am Gold and because I use my Maiden Name for cruising, my CC number was not linked this morning, so I had to call.

After a 50 minute wait on hold, I booked and fixed the link for my CC membership.

If you don’t see the new dates, then it’s not linked or updated.

I was kicking myself because I notice the prompt on Monday to check your status ahead of time and call if you needed help. Well, I saw that my CC Membership was not coming up but I did not call yesterday. I wish I did!

Thanks for sharing. I just called Disney again and was told that since "my" linking did not happen until today, it would be tomorrow before I could see the 2020 cruises. Oh well....

all I can say is what a mess!!--as of this morning I still could not see any cruise date past Jan 2020 I called and the wait was 30 min I couldn't wait that long so I finally got through early afternoon--part of the problem was there were 10 slightly different varianations of my address so the great CM I had got that all fixed--but still didn't work so she went ahead and did my Ressie even though I have an agent at DU by this time only 9C GTY were open I wasn't to thrilled of the deck one but took it anyway hoping that down the road some rooms open up--so got the Ressie done--so I just wanted to see if I could see what rooms were opened and how the other cruise was going--still not working so I called again and the new CM tried some other things and while we were on the phone a 9A GTY opened so she grabbed that for me

but now at least I can go through "my Ressie" and see what rooms are open--what a day!!!

oh someone on here mentioned a incognito ito window and then it worked for them--what is an incognito window

thanks all good luck with booking--thanks for all the advice I everything it all --even the second CM couldn't figure it out

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter