how to avoid a move and lock off at vero?

treehugnmama

<font color=blue>I am soo excited i just have a pr
1)I have two questions are all the 2 bedrooms lock offs at vero?

2) I just bought a second membership with a different uy. I have vero booked for membership 2 for 2 bed lock of for Oct 4 oct 5 is 2bed (not lock off but wait listed a lock off) then oct 6-12 lock off but with the other membership.

traveling with a very medically ill and disabled dad, mom has mobility issues, daughter has severe mental health and mobility issue and a grumpy husband any help would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to move in move out move in again:sad:

I had to wait till my second membership was loaded and while I was waiting I missed out on oct 5th. we will be at okw the week before and if I have to I will add a day so that I only have to move once at vero......i just read they are no longer linking reservations though.

To avoid moving, you must book the same exact room type. Then have MS note both reservation numbers and that you don't want to move/switch rooms. Also remind front desk CM at check in. I hope you have a wonderful vacation!

thanks the day in the middle is not available as a lock off only a dedicated so I guess we will be moving. Ill keeping checking online :)

I knew there was something about the dedicated at vero...last year we got one expecting two beds but it was still set up like a studio.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter