• 5'5"

• 5'6"

• 5'7"

• 5'8"

• 5'9"

• Taller than 5'9"

Results are only viewable after voting.
5'3 and a half. For life.
Even my 11 year old sister is taller than me.
I like it because I can wear heels and be tall at any time, but it gets to be a pain when you can't reach things. I almost dropped a glass bottle of Snapple on my head the other day because it was too high up.

About 5'7" but I haven't measured in a while.

I'm a shortie at 5'3". I actually love being short, lol.

I've also been the same height since I was 12, which was 5 years ago. I'm pretty sure I've stopped growing. :rolleyes:

It irks me though when I'm not able to reach things, even if I stand on my tippie tippie toes.

I'm a shortie at 5'3". I actually love being short, lol.

I've also been the same height since I was 12, which was 5 years ago. I'm pretty sure I've stopped growing. :rolleyes:

It irks me though when I'm not able to reach things, even if I stand on my tippie tippie toes.

I've been done growing since I was 13. I REALLY lucked out with my knee - if I was still growing they'd have to go back in every year to "lengthen my knee". :scared1:

Just remember, short people can make themselves tall, but tall people can't make themselves short.

I was 5'5". After my surgery, I was 5'6". XD

i grew 1 inch in 2 hours XD

I'm almost 5'8". I like being taller...I feel like clothes fit better and I can pull more stuff off. If I was shorter it would be harder to do that.

I'm 5 feet 1 inch :]
I hope I stop growing soon, because I really don't want to be tall.
Also, the doctor said if I grow 3 more inches, I'm going to have bad shoulder problems when I get older because of my scoliosis(sp). :scared:

Last time I checked, I was 5'10" but I might be taller. I can't find a measuring tape long enough to check...

5'1...and a half

i tend to stress the "and a half" when i tell people how tall i am :blush:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter