How strict is Sea World on outside food?

Zoemakes5

<font color=deeppink>Support me in my Disney mania
Will we be able to bring snacks and drinks and stuff to Sea World like we're typically able to do to DL?
Thanks

In my experience, Sea World is way more thorough in checking bags than DL is. I've slipped a bottle or two in my pockets at Sea World, but I wouldn't think of just bringing food or drinks in my backpack. Too bad Sea World is a Pepsi park (can't stand the stuff and I don't like Aquafina water either--gross), so in order to drink anything all day, I have to bring something in. Suffice it to say for that reason alone, I don't like spending time there.

I have never had a problem bringing in bottled water. I usually walk in holding it in my hands. I have not tried to bring in food though.

i used to put my snacks in the bottom of my backpack, then something on top of that. . . never had a problem. . . i have brought crackers with pbuter, chips. . .

I visited sea world a couple weeks ago and I saw a family with Chinese food in the white take out boxes. I don't think there is anywhere that serves CHINESE IN SEA WORLD!! hahaha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter