How Soon To Do Online Check-In

BWV Dreamin

DIS Veteran
I usually don’t checkin ahead of our trips. Do I have to checkin beforehand? If so how early should I do it? A week ahead, three days before checkin? TIA

If you want to add any location info, I would do it no later than a week before, so the room assigner knows what you would like. But if you are staying at BWV it doesn't matter, you never get what you request there, at least I haven't in over 22 years.

I already made a room location request with MS. Do I still have to input room location info for online checkin? I dont want my original request to be over ridden.

I already made a room location request with MS. Do I still have to input room location info for online checkin? I dont want my original request to be over ridden.
No. Skip the request section. If you select or add anything on that page, it will erase any request MS made.

I have tried to check in online using both an iPad and mobile phone. The “next” button will not become active no matter what I view. I have viewed all terms and conditions. Any suggestions? I am 8 days out from arrival.

I was told by my DVC guide that room requests should be indicated on a reservation more than thirty days before check in as that’s when they start assigning rooms.

I have tried to check in online using both an iPad and mobile phone. The “next” button will not become active no matter what I view. I have viewed all terms and conditions. Any suggestions? I am 8 days out from arrival.

I was only able to do check-in on the app but never through a web browser.

So tried again this morning, through the MDE app. Will not save a manually entered credit card. The ”next” button will not become active to move to the next screen. Really I think I am not going to worry about checking in online. I already made a room request through MS and don’t want that overridden anyway.

So tried again this morning, through the MDE app. Will not save a manually entered credit card. The ”next” button will not become active to move to the next screen. Really I think I am not going to worry about checking in online. I already made a room request through MS and don’t want that overridden anyway.

I am having that issue with one of our two Poly rooms for June. Sometimes I just keep trying and Sometimes I don’t.

At this point don’t worry. The only drawback is you will have to visit the front desk and won’t get a room ready text until you do. Of course, I never get them at BWV anyway. Lol

I tried to start check in for my Sept check in at GFV.. it kept going blank and I finally noticed there was an error at the bottom saying My name was not on the reservation so I couldn’t check in. I want to assume this is just an error because the reservation is in MDE, we’ve ordered Magicbands the whole 9 yards. The only spark of worry I have is that this reservation was a confirmed reservation from a DVC owner that we purchased through DVC Rental Shop. I read amazing reviews and don’t honestly believe I have a reason to worry, but I’m a type A person and not putting in the reservation with Disney myself was a stressor.
I’ll call if the issue persists.. this my first ever stay at Deluxe, let alone my life long dream stay at GF!

Hi, if you email dvc roon requests to MS, will they send you an email that they received your email with the requests? We didnt want to have to call so we just emailed our requests.

Hi, if you email dvc roon requests to MS, will they send you an email that they received your email with the requests? We didnt want to have to call so we just emailed our requests.
Usually I get a response to the effect of “got it, no guarantee” after several days or a week, but not always. That’s another reason that I submit my requests as soon as I know what they are!

Usually I get a response to the effect of “got it, no guarantee” after several days or a week, but not always. That’s another reason that I submit my requests as soon as I know what they are!
Thanks...so if we dont get a response, do you think it means they didnt get our email or just depends on the cm whether they email you a response? We dont usually request much and we will usually just use the online check in pull down requests but its for BWV and the only requests were near pool or none..lol

Thanks...so if we dont get a response, do you think it means they didnt get our email or just depends on the cm whether they email you a response? We dont usually request much and we will usually just use the online check in pull down requests but its for BWV and the only requests were near pool or none..lol
I can’t remember not getting a response, although it seems like it’s sometimes been a while. Since I’m sending the email via the link on the member website, I’ve had no reason to doubt that they got it, I just figure they receive a lot of emails that take time to respond to.

I can’t remember not getting a response, although it seems like it’s sometimes been a while. Since I’m sending the email via the link on the member website, I’ve had no reason to doubt that they got it, I just figure they receive a lot of emails that take time to respond to.
Thanks, that makes sense :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter