• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How soon do the Value Resorts Fill Up?

pstepka

DIS Veteran
We will be spending 5 nights at BCV, but need accommodations for the day we arrive (we do not want to spend the tons extra a Saturday night at BCV will be) so we were considering staying off-site. Then, I realized we could probably stay at one of the value resorts for the same price, and have Disney trek our luggage to BCV the next day. Does anyone know how soon in advance we'd need to book a room in one of the value resorts? We're still up in the air regarding if we're flying or driving, so I don't want to book now, and end up cancelling due to the fact we may be able to fly in the day we check into BCV.

Thanks,
Pam

Hi Pam,

It all depends on season. Holiday periods are always a must for advance bookings. My feeling is to always play it safe and book ahead. Since you may cancel room-only reservations up to 5 days out without penalty, you can't lose anything.

The Value resorts offer a large number of rooms. If you are flexible about staying at either the All Star Sports or All Star Music, you shouldn't have too much trouble booking a few months out provided you aren't traveling during a super-busy time. The All Star Movies seem to book the quickest, overall.

Good luck! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter