How should I surprise my husband for our trip?

PedsTherapist

Just Remember What Your Old Pal Said...Boy, You've
I am surprising my husband with an anniversary trip :love2: , but how should I tell him? He has never been to WDW, but I am convinced he will love it as much as I do! I've ordered the planning video and I could go get something at the Disney Store at the local mall... Does anyone out there who's had this dilemma before have any advice? I am too excited to wait until the day we are leaving to just "spring" it on him. Help!!!!

Special delivery from Mickey?
Maybe get a stuffed Mickey Mouse and pin an envelope to him with a message from Disney (you) saying he's sending special wishes for your anniversary and wants you both to come visit him for your special day - something along those lines.

Or get a few small Disney trinkets and start leaving them out one-by-one - start with a small toy plane, then maybe a disney backpack, followed by a stuffed character??

Just a few thoughts - have a great trip!!! :cool1:

no offense - but I think you are taking a big chance.

how upset will you get if your husband doesn't like WDW. lots of men don't.

some love it - but others NEVER get it.

so please don't get too upset if he is one of the others. doesn't mean he is not a great husband - but some guys just don't like WDW.

does he play golf or fish? then I would schedule that.

how about (if you can afford it) - a firework cruise?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter