How old were you when you finished education?

School is both fun and exhausting at the same time. Thank you for your service. During the pandemic healthcare workers especially nurses need our praise.

Depends what you consider finished. I just got my Business-Management certificate this past spring, at 49, though I did finish the last class for it 3 years ago. But I do enjoy learning, so don't think I will ever be finished.

I was 16 when I graduated from high school. Can't remember my age when I finished post high school education?

18, high school graduate with no desire or need to go on to college. Married at the same age, became a farmer’s wife and then mom of two.

Got my BS at 22. Had to have continuing education hours every year to maintain my license. Still learning today.

I am 57 and will finish my BS at the end of this summer... unless I get talked into a double major. If so, it will take me an additional year.

I don't need a degree for anything. I have no future career goals (already retired once) but just want to see it through.

I consider it 22. However, I did go back for a second bachelors at 26 but it only required 30 additional hours and was relatively easy so I don’t really count It. It was just a paper stamp to qualify for another job.

Graduated with AAS at 20. Anticipated continuing once I was working FT but I didn't realize how busy life would become. Luckily the AAS was all that was necessary. DH dropped out of College in first semester to enter the service and never continued his 'formal' education. Luckily he was very successful in manufacturing. We both retired this summer at 65.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter