How often do you visit Disney?

How often do you prefer to go to Disney World?

• Total voters

Joe White

Earning My Ears
After a couple of visits, we've decided every other year is best for us. Just curious how everyone else feels.

I usually go once a year. It is a lot easier for me, being on my own. I go with family or friends. I also love taking solo trips! Those are actually my favorite trips.. So if I can't convince anyone to come along, I'll go solo! but I always make sure I have a trip booked once a year. I would love to get two trips in next year - one in Feb and one in the Fall, maybe.

We only live 2 hours away, sometimes we go a few times in a month. Sometimes we go every other. But we usually stay over about 60 days a year And another 10-20 day trips.

Last year we made 3 trips to WDW, with a total of 11 days. We live in California, so our visits to Disneyland were more often, every 4-6 weeks.

Maybe once every month or so we head over to the world. The last time I physically stayed on property was Feb 2012 (we've done a few off site overnights)

Once a year....sometimes twice....or three times :rolleyes1
We stay on property anywhere from 7-28 nights per year.

About 3 days every 1-2 months. Perks of living 2.5 hours away

We go about every other year, but we alternate with going to Aulani because we have DVC at both.

We used to go every other year, but now that my DD works there we hve been 5x's within the year!

Its pretty much been once a year for us since 2009. We didn't go for a year-and-a-half one time, but then went twice in six months right after, so it all evened out.

ETA: Circumstances do have us going twice this year (and if we get APs we will go again before they expire in late-May 2017), but that's not the norm.

I voted every 3-5 years, because that is what I'm hoping for in the future! Our very first trip to WDW was 5 years ago, in May/June 2011. We're going again in June 2016. Ideally, our next trip after this one, will be in less than 5 years.

Any more than every other year is too much for me. Though I am making my first DL trip next January, barely 6-months after my upcoming WDW trip. But I'll be in SoCal for a conference anyway. Does that count?

We used to go every year (alternating between Orlando and California/DLR), but now it looks like it's going to be every other year, if that. One reason is the escalating cost, combined with a weak Canadian dollar. Another reason is that Disney management seems to be hell bent on alienating and angering their most loyal customers.

From the long delays in building new attractions, to the unnecessary change from FP to FP+, to the latest atrocity, in which they had the gall to make arbitrary cuts in the parks despite huge crowds, booming business and billion dollar profits every quarter.

We don't have a trip planned this year, and if we go to Florida next year, Disney might occupy only a small part of our trip. If these cuts are not rescinded, we might just do the Halloween party, and spend the rest of our trip at other tourist attractions. Trust, me, until very recently, that was unthinkable! We always spent eight or more days at Disney, staying on site, eating their food, buying their souvenirs, etc.

Well, not anymore, if they keep treating their loyal customers with contempt and undermining the quality of the guest experience. I've had enough. There are other fun places to go.

I have been going once a year, sometimes twice. After this next trip, we will see.

We usually go twice each year, around 10 nights with the kids in the summer, then a week just my wife and I in the fall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter