How often do you REALLY wash your masks?

Thanks. They're back at Walgreens? Checked there several months ago, and they didn't have them-I'll check again. And I hadn't even thought of Home Depot

It grosses anyone out that knows anything about germs and bacteria.
Quite the contrary. Knowing about "germs and bacteria" doesn't mean you will be "grossed" out by wearing a mask for 15 minutes in a grocery store, leaving it bake in your car, and not washing it before wearing it again a week later. We don't live in a sterile environment. We coexist with these things. I would agree if I wore a mask for hours, sweated in it, sneezed or coughed in it, or had it on while using the toilet.

Quite the contrary. Knowing about "germs and bacteria" doesn't mean you will be "grossed" out by wearing a mask for 15 minutes in a grocery store, leaving it bake in your car, and not washing it before wearing it again a week later. We don't live in a sterile environment. We coexist with these things. I would agree if I wore a mask for hours, sweated in it, sneezed or coughed in it, or had it on while using the toilet.
I am talking about people who have never washed a mask while continuing to wear it.

I have not counted, but I probably have at least 50 cloth masks so I never wear one more than once. I wash them in with my regular wash, in a laundry bag, and hang to dry.

Wear it for one day, maybe change it part way through depending on what I am doing. Each day when I come home, I hang it on the door knob down to the basement laundry. We wash them at least weekly. That's what the whole family does. I have some disposables in the car in case we forget ours or it gets gross and we want to change it. My kids are attending day camp and they have several fresh ones in a zip lock bag in their camp bag to change when they want to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter