How Much Was It?!?!?! The tale of our best trip ever!!!!!!UPDATE 5/12/14 PG 30

PrincessCaitlin

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone!!

For those of you that know us this is the moment you have been waiting for!

For those of you that don't welcome!

This will be the retelling of the best family trip we have ever taken!

Who is the family?

The beautiful woman on your left is Dawn/Mom/Dawnbu40 for those of you who haven't followed us before her and I write trip reports together. She is a disneyaholic by birth ;) She loves the parks and will get us there as often as she can. She is my best friend and I love her to death!

The man standing next to her is Dale/Dad. He is a manager at Best Buy and the working man who funds our Disney addiction. He is funny and loves his Disney drinks :thumbsup2

The man in the robe is just some guy we picked up off the street.

The girl on your right is me! Caitlin/PrincessCaitlin although feel free to just call me princess ;) I am a recent graduate from Eastern Michigan University where I got my Bachelors in Communications. I didn't take any time off though and dove right into my Masters program. I am a bad influence on our trips because I will have dad drinking and I get mom thinking about more trips!

Our trip was seriously amazing!

This is what you can expect from our TR
Disneyland
Long Lost Friends Limited Time Magic
Disneyland resort visiting
Trader Sam's
Disney's California Adventure
Los Angeles
Dolby Theater walk through (where they film the Oscars)
The Hollywood sign
The Disney Soda Shop
All of the Disney shows!
and much much more!

I hope you all stick around and enjoy our tale!

I'm so excited to hear what you though of Disneyland!!!!!!! I'm also a Disneyholic and I recently ventured over to Disneyland for the first time in 17 years. It was definitely fun, interesting and a little weird walking around their

Yeah! A new trip report! Can't wait to see all of your beautiful pictures of Disneyland!

:goodvibes:goodvibes

Yayyyy! I've been looking forward to this since you said you were going. I know I'm going to see great photos! I really like reading a Disneyland trip report from someone who's been to WDW. It really helps to hear how they compare.

Linda

Hi Dawn and Caitlin :wave2:

I've read all of your trip reports but not sure I have ever posted!! I'm excited to read this one!!

Also, I follow you on instagram Caitlin!! I'm "anniepers"

Glad to see you started the new TR! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

I'm here! Even though I haven't finished the other one yet. :rolleyes1

Can't wait to hear all about Disneyland though!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter