How much to rent a stroller?

Goofy'sFriend

"Gawrsh"
My DS is just over 5, but might need a stroller for long days. We are staying at HRH and I'm sure we will be back and forth between the hotel and the parks. Is it fairly easy to pick up and return strollers? Is there just one charge for the day?:)

I highly recommend getting a stroller for your day, they are roomy and comfy even for kids as old as 7 or 8, and really helps keep them from getting worn out and cranky. It also keeps kids from taking off in every different direction plus it makes it easier to carry tote bags and purchases so the adults don't get tired and cranky too!
They rent single or double wides, I am not sure of the price since I do not use them I think they are about 12 dollars. There is rental desk in the rotunda between the parking garages and Citywalk and also rental desks near the gates of both parks. I believe strollers must be returned to the same desk they are rented from so the one closest to the parking garage would probably be the best bet for those that are driving in & especially if you plan to do both parks.
Sometimes there can be a line at the rental desks and once when I tried to use my HardRock key to charge a wheeelchair rental to my room the person was unsure of the procedure and it took quite a while to get out of there- You might try asking at the Concierge if you can reserve the stroller from the hotel. I am not sure of thier policy but I have seen people bring the strollers back and forth from the hotel to the parks, so you might be able to do a multi day deal. Wouldn't hurt to ask.
:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter