How much time should we plan for Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen?

Dingdingding

Mouseketeer
We plan to go to Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen and after that to Trader Sam's. How much time should we plan to be in Jazz Kitchen? We don't plan to have a full three course mail, just an entree and a drink.

I don't really know what time I should plan to reserve Trader Sam's. I thought to do 1,5 hours later than Jazz Kitchen, is that realistic?

We plan to go to Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen and after that to Trader Sam's. How much time should we plan to be in Jazz Kitchen? We don't plan to have a full three course mail, just an entree and a drink.

I don't really know what time I should plan to reserve Trader Sam's. I thought to do 1,5 hours later than Jazz Kitchen, is that realistic?
1.5 hours is realistic.

Zero hrs since the refurbishment 🫠

That's what I liked to do, this year I'm just going directly to Trader Sam's.

Be prepared it is no longer Ralph Brennen’s Jazz Kitchen and they completely remodeled losing all theming. If your plan was to enjoy the theming that is no longer possible.

I understand it no longer has the theming and I hate that but we want 5 different restaurants on our trip and already have Café Orleans, Napa Rose, Carthay Circle and Lamplight Lounge. As far as I've seen the reviews the food is still good. But yeah, very shameful that they changed it into a cafeteria.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter