How much time in Nassau?

BrinkofSunshine

DIS Veteran
Hi all, from what I’ve read about Disney cruises, the time docked at port can vary. Can anyone tell me how long they usually dock in Nassau? I’m planning on visiting a friend who lives there and want to plan accordingly :) TIA!

Hi all, from what I’ve read about Disney cruises, the time docked at port can vary. Can anyone tell me how long they usually dock in Nassau? I’m planning on visiting a friend who lives there and want to plan accordingly :) TIA!
Typically 8:30 to 5:15. I don't know when they start looking for people though - I would probably be back NLT than 4:30, but that's just me.

For our Disney Wish cruise in July, we are scheduled to be docked in Nassau by 9:30 am with an all aboard time of 4:45 pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter