How much sunscreen

Sydnoahmom

Mouseketeer
How many bottles will our family of 4 go through in 7 days? We will be there 7 full days starting Friday and all of our are fair skinned and burn easily. Not doing a water park, but will swim a few times during the day at CSR. Thanks!

We use the spray-on sunscreens, and one bottle was fine for a 6-day trip, as well as one day at the beach. We had plenty left over, and we swam in the pool for a couple of hours EVERY day, so I think you should be fine with one new bottle. Remember, though, that if it doesn't turn out to be enough, the hotel shops always have sunscreen to buy. :thumbsup2

It really depends on the SPF. I have red hair and fair skin and I took 1 bottle of 50SPF lotion and it was almost gone after 8 days. There are very few shady areas at the main pool at CSR. Try getting a chair near the hot tub.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter