• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How much sports apparel of professional teams of any sport or competition do you own?

For pro sports, I have a few Tampa Rays shirts & a Miami Dolphins shirt. For college, if they make it in UNC Tar Heels, I probably have it. :p My wardrobe is about half UNC.

Besides hats, t shirts, and other apparel, I also have a bunch of junk I collected over the decades from giveaways and promos by visiting various stadiums and arenas. Bobble heads, tote bags, beach towels, water bottles, etc. The best I ever received was a Houston Rockets NBA golf umbrella from 1994. It’s large and high quality. True, it also has some sponsor’s logo on it in addition to the Rockets logo. I’ve used it for many years.

Several LSU sweatshirts, couple of shirts. A Saints jersey, and just a couple shirts that don't fit. I need to restock. And a Nashville Predators jersey. DH has a lot more sports related clothes, especially LSU hats and shirts.

Half my daily wardrobe? (The other half is Disney.) Jersey, sweatshirt, hoodie, a dozen or more t-shirts including oversized ones for sleeping/ lounging. We were online ordering everyone in the family Stanley Cup Champion shirts and paraphernalia within minutes of winning. I was wearing mine earlier today. DH has half a dozen hats, several shirts, a wallet and two coffee cups plus stickers on his back window. When I bought my Palisade I got VGK license plates. Every other vehicle, building and person here proudly reps the Golden Knights.

My DH has some Vikings stuff as he’s from MN originally. All my kids have Vikings onesies and itty jerseys in their baby boxes. I have a Las Vegas Thunder jersey and Wranglers t-shirt somewhere. I also have a couple Seattle Kraken t-shirts DD gave me since that’s her second home but those are reserved strictly for visits out there.

Lots of Red Sox gear in the man cave. From hats, Yastrzemski jerseys, some autographed Sox jerseys, pennants, blankets, pillows

NHL Penguins. Probably at least a dozen jerseys past/present, mostly signed. About 1/2 dozen signed sticks Probably around 30 hats, mostly baseball style, some tossle. Tons of clothing, tees, sweatshirts, jackets, etc. Other assorted memorabilia, too much to admit - LOL.

NHL Penguins. Probably at least a dozen jerseys past/present, mostly signed. About 1/2 dozen signed sticks Probably around 30 hats, mostly baseball style, some tossle. Tons of clothing, tees, sweatshirts, jackets, etc. Other assorted memorabilia, too much to admit - LOL.
I want to get a hat or shirt with this Penguins logo.

IMG_0370.jpeg

I do collect sports apparel and I have baseball caps of my favorite sports teams and some shirts. Whenever I would go shopping I would sometimes wear a Cleveland Indians baseball cap because I mainly bought that cap because it matched Drew Carey's cap and then I have a Chicago Bulls baseball cap that I usually liked to wear and then I had caps and shirts of the Miami Dolphins because that's my football team as well as my uncle's team. I sure do wish I had a handbag of the Los Angeles Dodgers though but I do have a Chicago Bulls travel bag though

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter