• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How much sports apparel of professional teams of any sport or competition do you own?

- I have an ATL UTD jersey, DS#1 has two.
- DS#2 has EVERY ATL UTD authentic jersey since day one, some polos, jackets, hats, scarfs ......
- DH has a few ATL UTD polos, jerseys and hats ...
- DS#2 and DH have lots of Nebraska tees, polos, jackets, hats ...
- Both have some Braves apparel but not as much as they used to since they rarely go to games since they moved the team. No Falcons, DS might have one Hawks. DS#2 is a teacher/coach and wears lots of his school's athletic wear (he gets it all for free and they buy good stuff).
- Oh and DD BIL is a MLB player so we have lots of shirts and jackets he has gifted us. And DD wears LOTS of his teams' apparel.

I grew up in a non sports house so it was a big change to live in a very sportsy house. Does make Christmas shopping easier.

None - but lots of NCAA stuff - mostly UCONN and UNC (TarHeels) and USC (Gamecocks).

Lots of revolution stuff from the early days. Jerseys and t-shirts.
Several team signed Jerseys, and a couple of game worn jerseys.
Irish Nation Team Game worn Goalie Jersey from Alan Kelly signed by the DC United Goal Keepers and Alan Kelly. He was their coach from the first MLS Cup.
A KC Preki signed Jersey.
Several US and Irish National team Jerseys from 10+ yeas ago.

Me, personally, hmmm maybe a jersey because I didn't wanna be left out if we went to a game. Household though, this place is overflowing with all sorts of stuff. Lots of hockey, football and baseball stuff. Sorry no soccer Buzz although I did really enjoy the New England Revolution soccer game we were invited to a few years back for a friend's birthday where we had a fun tailgate as well. There are a few PSU and UMass ornaments on the tree, countless shirts, jackets, hoodies and such.

***Side note, speaking of team stuff people if you have a small business dependant within your local community go to your local High School, Middle, Elementary and extracurricular programs and participate as a sponsor, theater too. You can donate a basket for a basket bingo, you can donate t-shirts for special events like game day t-shirts, team jerseys, a white out jersey or a blackout jersey or hand warmers or the containers that hold Gatorade and get your logo on it, you can spend for equipment like helmets and be in every team shot. For the cheap T's I can't emphasize enough how long those t-shirts keep you in the minds of moms and kids. The kids endlessly wear the T's and mom's endlessly wash them and EVERY time I folded those shirts I was reminded which businesses gave back to the community and which ones were the takers, guess whose auto repair I visited and whose pizza I bought for 12 years while my kids were in school? If the team is locally televised you get local TV coverage and newspaper coverage too. Oh and if you habitually say no, the moms in the community know all about you & that stuff spreads, support the kids and the families will return the favor, it is a fairly cheap way to participate and earn some good will while doing a good thing. This was on my mind because my kids are in their 20's and I just discovered and put away a few T shirts and practice jerseys that are STILL in circulation this morning :goodvibes made me smile.

Last edited:
Got one Tom Brady Patriots 12 shirt and one Patriots ball cap at our NY apartment. Got one Tom Brady Buccaneers 12 shirt and one Buccaneers ball cap at my Florida house. Also have one Buffalo ball cap that I wear when visiting our daughter in Syracuse, NY.

I have 3 Blackhawks jerseys and 2 Blackhawks baseball hats.

After that I have tons of clothes from my DD20’s travel, HS and college softball teams.

With three sons who loved sports and were basically jocks growing up, we have accumulated quite a bit. My middle son's bedroom was even Pro baseball themed during his preteen and teen years. We have way more than just apparel; we have sheets, curtains, lamps, nightlights, blankets, sweatshirts, ornaments, hats. Then in 2018 and 2019, the wonderful Washington sports teams were champs (Capitals & Nationals) so we have lots of new stuff from those including jerseys & other memorabilia.

At least two dozen baseball caps of various NHL teams.

Maybe 6 or 7 t shirts from the Baltimore Orioles, Ravens, and Washington Capitals, plus caps for the Orioles and Ravens too.

Orioles lounge shorts.

Maybe a few others.

Plus some miscellaneous non-apparel paraphernalia, like coffee mugs and magnets.
I am a huge fan of the O’s and Ravens and also like the Nats and Caps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter