• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How much is your 2016 Disney vacation going to cost you?

10 ppl
Less than my house, more than my Subaru is currently worth!

Roughly $17,000....

$8723 for my upcoming trip Jan. 30-Feb. 3...2 adults staying in the 2-bedroom club level suite at Animal Kingdom Lodge, deluxe dining, park hopper tickets and memory maker. Doesn't include any flights or ground transportation.

$39,456 for our trip in May...2 adults and 3 kids, spending 3 nights in the Royal Asante Presidential Suite at Animal Kingdom Lodge (does not include park tickets or dining, since this room cannot be booked as a package) and then the Roy Disney Concierge Suite on Disney Magic for a 4-night Disney cruise.

$17,314 for our trip in September, 2 adults and 3 kids staying in a 2-bedroom theme park view suite at Grand Floridian with deluxe dining, park hopper tickets and memory maker.

$12,314 for our trip on New Year's Eve for 2 adults and 3 kids, staying in a 2-bedroom bayview suite at the Contemporary (deluxe dining, park hopper tickets and memory again lol)

.....and we are also renewing our vows at Aulani in April. I should buy some stock in Disney, I think.

$8723 for my upcoming trip Jan. 30-Feb. 3...2 adults staying in the 2-bedroom club level suite at Animal Kingdom Lodge, deluxe dining, park hopper tickets and memory maker. Doesn't include any flights or ground transportation.

$39,456 for our trip in May...2 adults and 3 kids, spending 3 nights in the Royal Asante Presidential Suite at Animal Kingdom Lodge (does not include park tickets or dining, since this room cannot be booked as a package) and then the Roy Disney Concierge Suite on Disney Magic for a 4-night Disney cruise.

$17,314 for our trip in September, 2 adults and 3 kids staying in a 2-bedroom theme park view suite at Grand Floridian with deluxe dining, park hopper tickets and memory maker.

$12,314 for our trip on New Year's Eve for 2 adults and 3 kids, staying in a 2-bedroom bayview suite at the Contemporary (deluxe dining, park hopper tickets and memory again lol)

.....and we are also renewing our vows at Aulani in April. I should buy some stock in Disney, I think.

I think your past due for some Disney stock ;) maybe some annual passes at that too??

Wow! You win! No doubt enjoyable and likely you're very grateful to be able to enjoy the time with your family.:rainbow:

1/25/2016. Hubby's 65th birthday.
4 Days at Yacht Club, Club level, Lagoon view. $2200
Used Undercover Tourist for tickets, bought 4 day park hoppers for price of 3. $720
SW air from Chicago, Early Boarding fees, $450
Tony Hinds for Orlando transportation. $160
Local car service for airport transport. 162

Nothing like $3700 spent before enjoying that first cold beer. What the hell, you're only 65 once. :bday:

The wife and I are going from oct 29-nov 4 for our honeymoon. We are staying at Music and getting the deluxe dining plan. And gotta get that park hopper. All in all the total is going to be about 4k.

10 days at POR for 4 Disney adults in early April at $3000, including 7 day park tickets.

$1000 air (2 free on credit card points)

Food and trinkets, unknown.

Disney with our newly adopted twin teens: priceless!

I haven't written it all out before and not sure I want to, but here goes..

Flights from Canada - MCO for 5 - $2743.40
7 Nights - BCV in 1 bedroom (rented points) - $3766.00
7 Nights - BLT in 1 bedroom lake view (rented points) - $4116.00
Dining Plan for 2 adults and 2 kids for 14 days - $2318
10 day base tickets - $1465.00
Pirates and Pals Cruise - $234
Spending money/souvenirs - $500

GRAND TOTAL - $15142.40

Yikes.

So, since I'm so close and won't be making any more changes, here it is for my surprise trip for my bonus daughter, who is 28 and has never been:

Jan. 24-30, 6 nights ASSp, 6 day tickets, DDP, memory maker $1700. Airfare about $750. I expect incidentals (souvenirs, alcohol, tips, et al) to be about $300. $2750. Happy with that with airfare!

Including everything like food -- between $4500 & $4700. Room & park tickets are $3400+.
6 nights at POR
park tickets for 5 (my oldest's last year with a kid ticket! :( )
lots of good food (we eat at a lot of signatures)
maybe universal for my husband and two oldest for a day. We'll see. My youngest and I will stick with WDW.
We drive down from mid-Atlantic

It's a little more than we'd usually spend (we normally base when we go on when we can find a decent deal) but this is fulfilling a long held wish to do Thanksgiving / early Christmas season in WDW. We can't wait!

Treehouse Villa for 8 days with park tickets and MM @10k, another room in POR-royal room for Sister and family-(with spring discount) @2800. Dining reservations @2500= @15300.

Let's see----

We're going June 10-17; family of 3 adults, 2 kids, 1 infant

Driving (Gas/hotels/eating on way down and back) $500 (high estimate)
Tickets for 5 (military 4 day promo) $1000
2 One Bedroom Rooms at SSR 7 nights (RCI) $608 (plus cost of points)
Dining plan for my family $1600
Memory Maker $150
Pirates Cruise $250
Tips $250
Extras $100
Souvenirs $100 (plus gift cards people have given us as gifts)
Cinderella's Table Breakfast $250

$4808 (plus custom outfits) OUCH. :) - Cousin is paying $580 of that total so my total is: $4228 (2 adults, 2 kids, 1 infant)

with cost of points: $5278.

Last edited:
7 nights at Wilderness Lodge (well, maybe, depending on construction in December) Dec 3 thru Dec 10th.

• 7 nights in WL CY room (plus tax): $3017
  • 6-day ticket with hopper for 2 adults and 1 child: $1225
  • Flights: $550
Total: $4792

I have been acquiring Disney gift cards in lieu of gifts(for birthday, Christmas, etc), so I have about $1500 that can already be put towards the trip.

We are going for 12 days/11 nights (11/3-14). 2 Adults - 3 Kids

Flights PHL/MCO - Free (plenty of miles, easy to build up if your smart about it)
5 nights at Dolphin - Free (SPG Credit Card & Points, also too easy to do). Actually $125 as they get you for $25/day resort fee.
6 nights at Poly Villas - $1792 (rented Points from DVC Rental Store)
Annual Passes - $2000 (actually $4000, but cost split amongst this trip and one planned for 8/17)
Budget - $2100 for food and souvenirs (might be a little low, but close)

Total - Just about $6000.

874.00 4 nights AoA , counter service dining ( we have APs) 50.00 fuel ( in n Florida) 10.00 sun pass :) May 2016 , 2adults, 1 child .

I won't spend anymore then that for the parks when we can do DCL for 1900.00 and that is what we have been doing for a few yrs now but time to hit the parks again.

Feb 29- March 9th (10 days), 2 adults, 2 kids

Flight from Canada for 4 people
$486 of taxes and airport fees (used miles to book ticket)

POFQ garden view
Feb 29 - March 6th (6 nights)
+ 8 day MYW park tickets
$2,698.88 (USD).

Polynesian studio suite, rented points.
March 6th - 9th (3 nights)
$897 (USD)

Food estimate: $1,500 (USD)

Total: $5, 581 (USD)
That does not include the exchange so it is much higher total.

June 7 - June 14th (8 days) 2 adults, 2 kids

Flights from NC for 4 people
$391 minus $100 credit (major score!)

Pop Century + MYW Parks and Water Park tixs
$2685

Total around 3k not including food, souvenirs, etc

Booked a week in early May for me, hubby and three year old.

GF standard room, club level, outer building, plus base tickets - $5400 (30% hotel discount special booked through Disney)
SW nonstop flights from PHX - $1200, plus $88 for airport parking
Estimating $2k for food and incidentals - right now we have one TS ADR per day over 6 days and will do QS and snacks the rest of the time. Will take advantage of the drinks and food at the lounge as well to make up for some of these costs.

My next trip is 3 adults staying 4 night at the Beach Club. For 4 day tickets and room it is $2200. Air fare I have yet to buy (soon!) but that is coming in at around $260 a person. I'm guessing $300 a person for food, and $50 for taxis, so we are looking at about $4000.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter