How much can I get done with just 1 night.

nixieh

Here in rainy London wishing we were in sunny Flor
So I have been looking at planning a 2 night trip for Feb half term to celebrate my 40th but all the cheaper Eurostar seats are gone and the indirect route via Lille may not work very well as the timings are a bit tricky.

I am now considering a stay the weekend b4 which would mean I could spend my actual bday there and get a much cheaper Eurostar price. We could stay at the DL hotel (where I really want to stay) but it would only be for 1 night as I am a teacher.

We have been lucky enough to visit WDW in Florida several times over the last few years and hve been to DLP twice b4 in Dec 03 and Jan 04 so are v.familiar with most of the rides and wouldn't expect to do everything. Staying at the DL hotel wld save trvllng time and also give us xtra fastpasses to use but the question is how much wld we get done (I have read w/ends are v.busy) and will we regret only having the 1 night once we are there?

Weekends are busy, weekends just before a half term would be even busier. Personally I'd not go just for one night even if it was at a quiet time, I'd rather have a longer time there.

I'd imagine that if you can make best use of EMH then you'd easily do Fantasy and Discoveryland in the morning leaving you the rest of the day for Frontierland and Adventureland. I'd imagine that you could get every ride done once over a one night, two day stay although you'd be in a rush and would probably miss most of the little things that set a Disney park above everything else

I'm the same ~ I wouldn't want to go for only one night. I'd rather pay the more expensive Eurostar prices and settle for a cheaper hotel.

Weekends are always busy so if you do decide to go for the one night then concentrate on everything that is unique to DLRP and make sure you do BTM and POTC, they're much better at DLRP than at WDW. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter