• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How much are cigarettes in airport roughly?

kizzle

Mouseketeer
Anyone recently or remember on average it cost 200 cigarettes in the airport?

Dosent matter on brand or type just looking for an average price

Cheers

In the US or in the UK? I quit a few years ago but they are always much cheaper in the US than they are in Britain. I can't help you at all on price. I seem to recall vast differences depending on the brand (?)

I am not a smoker but a pack in the US runs $5 outside of the airport. If the price at the airport seems high to you, you can go to Disney Springs and walk across the street to the Speedway gas station and they maybe cheaper there.

I bought 200 flying out of Manchester last week. Marlboro Gold.
£42 for 200 or £72 for 400 but unfortunately as I was travelling solo I couldn't get the best savings.
My Canadian cousin was very happy with what I'd paid as it was substantially less than he pays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter