How much alcohol do you drink at home?

Not much but I did like to serve liquor when we had company. For most of the past year we had a long-term house guest who was in recovery for alcohol addiction so we didn't have a drop in the house. I'm really looking forward to enjoying our favorites again this holiday season. :drinking1

I enjoy a glass of wine most evenings, more when I have company. Usually red wine, but sometimes in summer I will switch to white wine and in December I enjoy a glass of port.

Very very little due to my UC.
I will enjoy some wine on holidays and our traditional family Fireball shot for special events - that’s about it.

Pretty much none. I do occasionally have a glass of Sangria at my mom's or our BFF's house... they know it's all I drink. :laughing:

None for me either but we do have it in the house for company. Don’t have company that much so it collects dust…lol

I try to have one drink per week. Lately I’ve just gone to bed because I’m too tired. If I suddenly find myself free for the next few hours, I’ll have either a Guinness or something lesser.

Occasional glass of wine with dinner. Sometimes many months between and sometimes a few times a week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter