• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

how many

Pop Daddy

<font color=red>Hey Sexy<br><font color=green>it w
pillows do you require to have a good night sleep ? I need 5, 2 under my head, 1 between my leg (dont like skin touching skin) and 1 I hold as a ****oo

One - and although I used to need a "plump" one, now it has to be relatively flat - or I'll wake up with a headache..

This getting "old" thing is - well - "getting old"..;)

A few, at least 2 and the have to be at an angle to each other, not one on top of the other - like to sleep in the crack :lmao:

would you mind giving some back, I'm getting a stiff neck:rolleyes: and what the hell is a ****bo:confused3

Just 1 under my head. I don't need a lot of pillows to fall asleep...
Heck, I could fall asleep right now-- just let me close my eyes.. :laughing: it's been a looong day.

Just one. But it needs to be a nice fluffy down one.

Voodoo? Cuckoo? Ahchoo?

ETA: Ah! boo boo. What's a boo boo?

Oh wait. Is a boo boo like a baby? I do have a little travel-sized pillow I sleep with that DH and I call "the baby" :laughing:.

3- One for under my head, and one on either side of me- I like to cocoon myself! ;) Plus I hug them when I sleep on my side.

I have 6.

2 for my head... both thin... need replaced with a big fluffy one.

One on each side of me- to support either my back or to use for my legs... and two microbead pillows for belly support.

Pre-pregnancy? 2.

If I'm sleeping on my stomach, then at the most a very flat one. If not, I need to (still relatively flat.)

I have to have at least two under my head. If I can though, I'll sleep in a whole pile of pillows.

I can't believe you don't have real boo boos to snuggle with! Too bad I'm married, or I might have to make a trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter