How Many??

dpuck1998

<font color=blue>I'm innocent I tell you...innocen
Do you guys have any idea of the number of people that listen or D/L the podcasts? I'm just curious how big your audience is right now...

Do you guys have any idea of the number of people that listen or D/L the podcasts? I'm just curious how big your audience is right now...

You're the only one, D :lmao: but really...I'm not sure if Pete releases that kind of info but we could always ask that everyone vote for DIS Unplugged at Podcast Alley (Vote by clicking here)...that would be a pretty good indication. I'm sure there are lots of multiple downloaders like myself that may skew the results (I download the podcast at work, at home and on my Smartphone via mobile web).

--Mr. DB

I listen to it every week, too. I do hope it has a large audience as lots of folks can benefit from the information given. Is it broadcast by radio in the Orlando area?

Add one more to the mix! I listened to a "podcast" for the first time ever yesterday. I'm glad that it was the DIS! I am totally addicted now.:thumbsup2

A listener from Scotland. I've downloaded every episode since the beginning along with DIS-TV videos :)

Add me to the list....and I'm also from Australia. I look forward to listening each week and have also gone back over many of the episodes that were recorded before I discovered podcasts.popcorn::

Count me as a fan! I download some of the other Disney podcasts and eventually get around to listening to them. But the DIS Unplugged is the only one I listen to right away.

Add me!!! I save it until the weekend when I have to drive 30 minutes to the grocery store! It makes an unpleasant chore MUCH more pleasant!

Well, first - I don't really release detailed stats like that on anything :)

However, with podcasts, it's really kind of difficult to accurately gauge the size of your audience. I can gather a certain amount of data from a few sources (mainly because our shows are located on our own servers, so I can look at how many times certain files are accessed), but that's not a good measurement to use (generally speaking). ITunes, for instance, doesn't give you any idea at all as to how many have even subscribed to your podcast - so, it's kind of a voodoo science right now.

I fretted over the whole 'how many people are listening' thing for about a week, then decided it was better to focus my energy on the quality of the show. I figured if your show is good, people will listen - if it isn't, they won't :)

Pete

Just thought I'd wake up the second oldest (last posted on) thread on the DIS unplugged board :-) I bet your audience is growing leaps and bounds every week. I take pride in knowing I listened to it from day 1 ;-) Remember the old format....with the girl giving the news to start? I remember the first round table discussion and I really didn't like it at first. Now, I listen each week and actually look forward to sitting at my desk at work so I can listen!!

Good job boys...keep it up...:wizard:

Just reading the thread from where everyone is from and what they do while listening amazes me as to all the different places besides the US people listen from. The list keeps growing and growing.

Just reading the thread from where everyone is from and what they do while listening amazes me as to all the different places besides the US people listen from. The list keeps growing and growing.

As Kevin would say..when bad things happen to good sentences :rotfl2:

Seriously, the crowd is getting bigger and bigger. Looking forward to hearing about the meet in December. I still haven't gotten my Bob luggage tags though!

Hi everyone , i listen on my ipod here in scotland on the way to work, and have spread the word to our Disney friends now at least 5 more fans.

Keep up the great work guys :banana:

Count me in as an avid podsquadder who's been listening for a good part of a year. I also refer the podcast to anyone who even mentions the notion of going to Disney World. I figure, of all of the habits to pick in life, this addiction isn't so bad!! Plus, the podcasts are smack daub full of intrigue---I mean really now, didn't Pete say a few weeks ago that he used to date John before Keven dated John?:confused3 And, didn't Corey used to have a pet squirrel in college?
:love: I love the Dis unplugged!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter