How many years are you married? and how long did you date each other

wishesuponastar

DIS Veteran
We just celebrated 20 years the other day. Edit- we dated for 17 months. My first marriage lasted only 5 years but we are friendly as in my current husband and our children visit my ex and his Mom. We have a daughter together and she is getting married this month.

Last edited:
We met at church when we were twelve, he told me he was going to marry me about 1 month later. I told him no way...

I finally broke down and agreed to go on a date with him before he left for boot camp when we were nineteen. On that date I realized that I was in love with him after all, but I had no idea I would miss him so much while he was gone. When he walked off the airplane in his uniform, I finally let him catch me. We dated for about 2 years, married when we were 21 and have been married for almost 25 years. :lovestruc

Last edited:
January 30th will be 28 years that we got together. Essentially lived together (we were neighbors) from that day on but officially got a place together 6 months later and were together 3.5 years when we made it legal. Will be 25 years in April. One and done for both of us.

met in July, engaged that December, married the following September - married for 28 years. (total dating 1 1/2 years) But my parents met in December and married the following June (!) married for over 50 years until the death of my dear dad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter