How many vacations have you got planned for this year?

Sadly, only 1. April to WDW. I'm sure we will take the RV out somewhere after that but that is usually work trips for Hubby. The dog and I just wander around the RV park.

One overnight to Hershey Park over spring break, a trip to Puerto Rico this summer, and we will probably squeeze in a long weekend at the lake or beach at some point.

Swim nationals and the beach- spring break
DS & DH are going to Philmont backpacking. DS and I are going to WDW - 4th July
Possibly the beach late July
may do other weekend getaway kind of things but those aren’t planned so far.

Son doesn’t want to travel over Christmas of senior year so staying home in Dec

Maybe next year…

Just sailed on the fantasy, followed by 3 nights at disney
4 nights at Disney in March
a week in watercolor in June
2 or 3 more Disney cruises to be booked as guarantee rates, so no advance planning required.

We are buying another property this year ( fingers crossed) so we are trying to reign in the non-essentials. Waiting for ROFR decision on a 150pt contract at CCV we hope to use this year as we are finally able to buy.

- During spring break we are going to San Diego for a couple of days and utilizing our Legoland passes and celebrate my birthday on the 15th.

- At the end of May we will do a trip to Universal Hollywood & Beach trip again to celebrate our boys' birthdays on the 23rd and 27th.

-On July 7-9 we are going to Long beach & maybe doing a day at Disneyland to get a Disney fix. Maybe the new tower will be on sale 🤞🤞🤞 really trying hard not to go hot and heavy on those.

- Sept/Oct we plan to take the kids and my dad to WDW and use our first DVC contract. My dad and hopefully my sister will be staying with us.

- Dec/Jan Mexican Riviera cruise if we end up closing on a new house.

WDW @ Riviera April 3-8 for Tron!
Washington DC @ The Jefferson/ Disneyland @ Grand Californian June 3-10
Disney's Hilton Head resort July 23-28
WDW @ Riviera / Universal @ Portofino Bay October 6-11

Last edited:
Hopefully a cruise in July we have been trying to take since 2020. First it was cancelled a few times due to Covid and then we were not ready last summer to travel too far.

I have two professional society conferences I’m going to use as mini vacations - San Antonio and Colorado Springs.

My daughter just got her first passport, so I might splurge on a quick trip with her to Canada.

WDW tomorrow! Woohoo!
WDW again if we get Tron AP Previews
April one week in SC
May two weeks in Paris
June one week in MSP babysitting the grand. Wait, That isn’t really a vacay, is it?

We're doing a Viking river cruise the end of March.
We have done one other....very fun
Our first. It has been a bucket list trip of mine for years. Amsterdam to Basel, with a couple of nights in Amsterdam before; we were just looking online to see what extra excursions we want to do.

7 - 12 May Boulder Ridge
6 - 12 Aug Poly
3 - 9 Sept Boardwalk
21 Sept - 4 Nov Rome, Paris, Salzburg
3 - 9 Dec Grand Floridian

Retire from the Marine Corps in July after 21 years and this my gift to myself and family.

Did a week at WDW in January
Weekend trip to DL
Weekend trip to Portland, OR
Next is 4 days at DL in a couple weeks
WDW, Universal and DCL in July
Somewhere with our friends in Sept. Still planning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter