• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many times have you been to Disney?

well been going for years for four or five days then we started counting so without counting those and starting count at two weeks we will be going for the 65th trip in October 2012. my sister and I will still go down for three or four days once a year if she gets three of four days off in a row but always the two week trip each year. I call them short trips her fix for her addiction...if we totaled them all together be over 100 times at least. we have found the longer we stay the cheaper it actually is..

I've been there 12 times! Started when I was 3 months until I am 15!! We have only skipped 3 years

disneylover40 said:
I've been there 12 times! Started when I was 3 months until I am 15!! We have only skipped 3 years

Omg, you're so lucky. I've only been once because of how pricey airfare is from Europe. You must have done everything there is to do in WDW!

I've been to WDW over 40 times. :) (which is about 4 times a year considering im going to be 16 this year!)

Living in New Hampshire doesn't really help my cause since I'm about 20 states away from FL and cross country from California.

I've been to Disney World 16 times (17 in Oct and 18 in Feb)
Then I've been to Disneyland 1 time

WDW once. My dads boss took my family and a few other employees and their families for free!
I've gone to Disneyland over 30 times and we live like 10 hours away from there (when driven which is the only way we travel to Disneyland). :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter