How Many times have you been to Disney...

My oldest son is 11 and he has been there 25 times. As mentioned in the above post. Very blessed to have gone all those times.

Not enough! Everytime we go I find more things to add to our list of To-Do's and never get everything on that list accomplished each trip! :lmao:

I think world showcase is my biggest regret after each trip. I have yet to see and explore each country the way Id like too!! :headache:

We have been 5 times since 2002 as a family/married couple. :woohoo: Trying to squeeze in a trip this summer!

If you go in knowing you cant do everything in one visit and maybe pick your top 5 for each park with plans to come back for another vacation you will enjoy your stay all that much more! :lovestruc

Several hundred... but not enough yet... there are still things I haven't done and things I haven't seen, but I'm not through!! I'm trying to plan my next trip now :)

We live locally and have AP's I had only been twice before moving here - then after that they told us we used our AP 40 times last year. Not sure how many times we have used it since we renewed in August.

The 40 is how many days we went (although many of them were half days) not how many times we entered a park. That number would be quite a bit higher.

I'm 25 and my family used to go 2 times a year. I also did some class trips and since getting older have gone some on my own. I just counted and it looks like it's 61 times! I swear I'm throwing a party when I hit 100. Have a blast I'm sure you'll love it. I'll be there for number 62 April 18 we are going for a car show in Polk county but I just have to stop in and say hi to the mouse. I'll have a LGMH so if you spot it be sure to say Hi ;)

I've been to Walt Disney World in Florida 10 times and we are getting ready to leave for our 2nd trip to Disneyland in California.

3, we just started going last year, but I had been dreaming about it forever! Our first was 7 days, second 9, and third 5. Welcome to the DIS boards! :tink: :goodvibes:

Twice.

DH and I shared our first trip/wedding/honeymoon at Disney in 2005.

We got to go back in 2008 with a convention.

I went to Disneyland in 2001. It was an unexpected visit and it was so crowded that day that I didn't get to see as much as I would have liked...but it was still cool!

9 of them just since Dec. 05. We now come twice a year. And as we now have a DVC at BLT... I'm hoping to talk the Hubby into a short trip in late Sept. or early Oct. to do the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party.

Nancy princess:

not enough times! but so far it has been about 20 times. this year will be a not so disney filled year due to having my baby in april..but I plan one more day trip March 6th..then some time before my maternity leave is up in June...then my AP pass expires..and I won't renew till april of 2011...buuuuut I still plan to go MNSSHP & MVMCP and a 4 day Cruise on the Magic first week of December... :yay::banana::woohoo::cool1::cheer2:

4 times...soon to be 5 in May! Not as easy to get there being over the pond in the UK :rotfl:

Just one time! I want to go again so bad! Saving up and hoping to go in September 2011!

Although I should add I have been to DL 5 times before I finally went to WDW!

hang on I have to count my signature.

10 as of last week. 9 on site, one horrble trip off site (2008 and NEVER AGAIN).
11th trip set for in May and 12th set for September. I have been going since 2002.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter