How many times a day do you *not* post?

zero

I may edit a bit before I post to avoid points but I could count on one finger the number of times I’ve typed out a response and not posted it.

I've been doing that a lot lately. Nothing has ever been directed at anyone or anything mean, usually I'll write a long response then be satisfied just writing it out and delete before posting.

Maybe once a week or so I'll start to post and then back out. Usually it's because I decided I really don't know enough about the subject to have an opinion or share an experience.

A Lot. I try to save my really mean comments for my husband. He always says "Did you actually post that?" No sweetie. That is why I haven't been banned yet! :teeth:

Gosh I have't seen this OP in awhile!!

And to answer a 14 year old thread.....yes there have been times I hit that backspace! ;)

:confused3 Not too many if you’re only counting having a reply ready and then “backspacing”. But there are TONS of times I have a bunch of posts quoted and am ready to compose a reply and then just think “nah, it ain’t worth it”.

There are also certain types of threads I read but would never post in because: a) I don’t really have a dog in this fight; b) I can’t credibly speak into this situation; and/or c) this is going downhill fast!! The gun threads and violence threads and racism threads are like that for me.

1-3 days a week I wont post (this a zombie thread, just playing around and ended up here, but I like the question)

Didn't even realize it was old until you noticed!...Of course I'll still play along, though. :laughing:

I do occasionally type out a response that I just can't get "right", not post it, and feel really guilty over the time wasted. - Maybe once or twice a month?

(I might, however, admit to having saved just a couple of the best ones in Word instead. :rolleyes1 )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter